Registered Users Free Sample Library, Royalty Free?

Hi there, I’m new here and I just bought Renoise ( although I’ve been using the evaluation for a while ). The program is fantastic and I’ve been having great fun with it but I just have 1 quick question. I’ve just downloaded the full version of renoise from the backstage area of the site and I noticed the supplementary sample kits so I downloaded them. They seem like very good samples but when I downloaded them I couldn’t find any EULA or any other license information within the zip file or on the website. I’m just wondering if these are just samples to play around with to get the feel of the program or whether they are actually royalty free samples for registered users which could be used in their own projects which they might profit from.

I know this is probably a silly question to ask but I would just like to clarify this before I go using the samples in my music, only to find later on that I cant then sell my music due to license restrictions. The last thing I would want to do is have to redo entire beats with different samples after spending so long getting them right. I’ve actually been looking for some free samples to use lately (as I don’t have access to much hardware at home :) ) and so if these samples can indeed be used with no limitations it would be great.

Again I know this is probably a silly question but if a member of the Renoise team or someone who knows could clarify this I would be very grateful. Also if anyone knows of any sources of good free (and royalty free) samples I would love to know.

Thank you for your time.

Andrew.

If you search for copyright free samples,just take a look to:Free-sound project,or search sites with samples under creative commos.
I have a pack of totally free samples on my website:RE-use

Cheers