Render is wrong - why?

As a workaround, save the song, after you enabled auto-suspend. It should be enabled after reloading the song.

Nope, it doesnā€™t work that way.

Strange, works here. Is the fat button ā€œauto suspendā€ in the instrument settings enabled?

You mean the box next to ā€œCPU usageā€? Yes, it is. But thereā€™s no checkmark anymore at ā€œauto suspend plugin when silentā€ within the plugin options. But as I said, in my case this behavior only appears with Sylenth1, Serum and Omnisphere, everything else works as expected.

If the box is enabled, the auto suspend should work, also for omnisphere. Did you really check above if the plugin goes to ā€œsuspendedā€? The box is the songā€™s auto-suspend, which still is saved. The checkbox is the plugin database auto-suspend setting, which isnā€™t saved anymore. Maybe that is the case for a longer time now? But since you still can save it to your song, it shouldnā€™t be such a problem.

I never had any problems, I just checked for XTD and Garf if the checkmark at ā€œauto suspend plugin when silentā€ disappears or not after reloading the plugin, which is the case. And this checkmark is always getting saved except with Sylenth1, Serum and Omnisphere. So if these informations are getting saved with all plugins except a few, there has to be something wrong, right?

1 Like