Renoise 1.5 Final Released

Amazing work Taktik and other peeps! this is roooooocck :eek:

How’s people finding it on 98SE? So far for me it uses less cpu than ever before. The Path used to choke my old 850 Celeron at one point, but now no glitches whatsoever.

Big up to the whole community, we are getting there! :) Let’s all keep working together and the future will be amazing.

as I’ve alreasy said on another thread, the song “The Path” has been slightly modified to reduce its CPU occupancy: to estimate the CPU occupancy reduction, you should compare it by using the song version which comes with RC2.

thank you guys! Renoise IS the best team and tracker in the universe. i can go without food but can not without my renoise.

if i were a woman i’d have your babies! thanx! :guitar:

f****ing right! :yeah:

go dev team! sincerest thanks and appreciation from myself and my co-conspirators on the east coast who are less vocal on this forum. j000 r0c|<!

can’t wait to see how this baby runs on my new powerbook!

Just curious, there was no official email sent to registered users announcing this release? It is not a complaint but maybe something went wrong? Some people are asking me this when I mention it to them.

newsletter will be sent this evening.

Immense.

Fantastic show, lads!

I have very lot of respect for the developers of this great audio tool…

it’s better then anything I’ve ever seen… reason… cubase…

We’re not worth it We’re not worth it !!

Woohoo!

finally there will be implemented new features again!
keyjazz switch???
duck
:rolleyes: :D ;)

rns 1.5 is great! but… dear renoise devs, would be cool, if you fix the “stupid old note bug”, maybe?..
cheers
:unsure:

^
Some will never be pleased… :rolleyes: <_<

Well I want…

…eh, on second thought - just search the Ideas & Suggestions forum. :P

Hello, all! Hmmm, this seems like the right thread to express any possible overwhelming feelings of joy and thankfulness of the recent Renoise release :P

I just registered, both the software and my account on these forums. As I had expected, even before actually trying the 1.5 demo, using a traditional tracker interface combined with all this sleek and modern functionality brought me loads of new inspiration. Thanks!

Great work dev team. :walkman:

:D

…Renoise…
…and my life is complete…

:walkman: I’m happy forever with this nice piece of work!