Renoise 1.9.0 Final Builds available

Congrats to the final. Works like a charm here.

A small update:
The 1.9 bug reports forum has been moved to the archive and can no longer be edited (you can no longer reply there). If there are some open topics you want to discuss, open new topics for them and link the old ones please.

The 1.9 discussions forum has been merged with the rest of the main forum. Seems that due to a bug in the forum (or my stupidness) a lot of topics have been merged into one. Sorry for that. I hope non of the important discussions are gone…

This is a great birthday present for me, thanks!

It’s also hands-down the best Renoise upgrade so far. I didn’t participate in any of the beta stuff, and didn’t pay any attention to what was being added, but now that I’m using it I’m very impressed not only by how many improvements there are, but by how meaningful and useful each one of them is.

I’m surprised this is only increasing the version number by .1, to be honest. Thanks again.

Congrats and thanks to the Renoise team. I’ve only been using Renoise since version 1.8 and already there’s a new release with all these improvements. Love it! :)

Got Keith 303’s demo tune pumping through the speakers now :walkman:

Awesome :)

When is the one-day compo mentioned in the newsletter?

Props to Taktik and the whole team! :yeah:

I just opened the new version, but I’d like to get the theme which is displayed under the news section. Is it included ?

Congraturations.

yeah ! some hard working there !

http://backstage.renoise.com appears to be down at the moment?

what will be in next release?))) and when it will be released?))

Well I guess 1.A as well as 1.10 would be wrong ;) If I recall right then 1.9 mean 1.90 or 1.90…0.
1.A would mean 1.1 or 1.10 or 1.10…0

Case:
1.10 vs 1.90 which looks newest?

1.A is just a funny thought, not really serious. Not from my side at least. Otherwise 1.9.5 would work just fine I guess. hahaha I could go on forever, better stop before it just gets boring.

Peace out and Great work! :D

Up and running again…

No. This year I am trying to fool you with something different :)

Marvin, sometimes I have to admit that your posts rock. But you forgot to mention that new amazing features will appear once the cooporation with Steinberg finally begins. Scheduled for 12th November 2007.

This version looks nice! I think the Velocity device could be awesome, but I couldn’t really figure it out, is there a thorough explanation on it somewhere? Also, a device of the same sort, but that reacts on certain frequency ranges would be cool!

for an explanation of the velocity device look here

Indeed, what a great job on this one keith!
If new users have mastered the basics of renoise they should check unter the bonnet of this song.
there is a treasure of great renoise wizardry.

for all ? wha about till 2.8 free updates?)
but is not problem if will be freezing and opening more tracks in one instance))))) :D