Renoise 2.1 Beta Testing Starts

Absolutely fantastic update, running renoise in ableton and pro tools now, This opens up so many doors for producing, recording and performing with renoise. Cheers guys!! :yeah:

just tried rewirering renoise and bidule for some live-jamming kind of thing,and damn it works great,now i just need to set my template up for using these to great great programs together :dribble:

simulation credit auto
:drummer: I whole heartedly understand.
Thanks a bunch you guy :walkman:

thanks for your suggestion

…between the Renoise 2.0 & 2.1 release were 5 months waiting time, I predict beta-testing 2.2 will start end of September to middle of October :drummer:

I predict that betatesting of Renoise 2.2 will never start :ph34r:

to say more,
THERE WON’T BE ANY RENOISE 2.2

R.I.P. RENOSIE 2.2

@ it-alien

Lol, really? You’re the one in the know, being admin and all :)

So we’re going to see the big arranger jump than, instead of a ‘smaller’ update? Great!

no, we were about to release 2.2 yesterday, but then we found a critical bug so we will release 2.21 soon :)

Good news :D I thought it was a hint of bigger update and longer time with a jump to 2.3/2.5 or something…

don’t take me seriously, I’m just kidding!

as a team rule, we don’t give anticipations about release plans, simply because we cannot be sure about them. Renoise 2.1 has been released less than 4 months ago and you can still make music with it, so please do :)

You can always start a betting poll about it and then place your bets what will be the version number.

this proves that we cannot make forecasts and should not reveal them :)

Have you heard anything about conspiracy theory? September 11th, world crisis and Renoise beta testing, it’s all in there, all those lies about 2.2 and rewire support. Taktik is one of the world most known German masons, It-alien is one of the most devoted J. W. Bush marionettes. And don’t tell me you can’t see any similarity between vV and the W letter in the full Bush name. All of them are up to something really bad. God help us.

D:

:smiley:

this is sweet.i dont have full live 7 version but only a live LITE 7 version of ableton,when i try to arm session recording on all the tracks in ableton,i can only do it 1 track at the time :blink:

is that a limitation in the live lite version*?

EDIT:nevermind found out i could ctrl-click the arm tracks :yeah:

Ok I am not experienced enough with this… but that is the gain of routing renoise to ableton?