► Renoise 2.5 Goes Gold

Thanks! Can’t wait to create some music again.

btw are there server-problems or overloaded because my backstage download is going with like 10 - 20kb/sec.
Its not my internet because other sites works fine and speedtest says 20mbit.

Am unable to complete the download it stops at 8% (2.2MB). :(

Congrats with yet another fine update ! Good job.

Thank you for release the new version 2.5. What a happy day :) Great work…Since you released RC 1 i become very excited :)

celebrate :)

keep up the good work!
while celebrating I’m already looking forward to the next bunch of features and ideas which so many of us had during the past weeks and months

Thankyou very, very much, and very well done. An awesomely developed bit of software :)

Adding to the cheers: Well done to the team and everyone helping to find the bugs! Now let’s go out and make some killah tunes on this miracle machine!

Back to my nerd face, part 2:

GREAT!

oops.

hehe.

GEFELICITEERD GASTEN… tears in my eyes, from happiness.

finally no nag screen anymore :)

Congrats … BIG THANKS to the developers and testers
Once more you have improved Renoise and taken a further step to an up-to-date DAW.

And it’s stable and rock-solid (even the beta were)

What I like most:

• stability
  • new meta devices
  • midi mapping
  • recording dialog outside sample editor

cool

btw. - seen this? http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/03/05/renoise-2-5-is-here-making-your-mac-windows-or-linux-box-an-instrument/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+createdigitalmusic+(createdigitalmusic.com)&utm_content=Google+Reader

:lol:

2.5 Is a really, really big and solid leap forward, counting all long time developed stuff added and integrated and WORKING at last.
Congratulations, big thanks and huge respect 2 ALL Renoise team + community!

Finally :) Another big thanks to renoise team and all who have somehow been involved in development of this immense release. 2.5 was a dream come true.

Celebrate Good Times C’Mon!

nothing says “paaaarrrrrrr-tay!” like “This video is not available in your country.” :w00t:

Great work Taktik… and… the rest of the team ;)

:badteethslayer: :dribble: :walkman: :w00t: :panic: :eek: :guitar: :drummer: :yeah: :) B) :lol: :D :P ;) :o

<_<