Renoise 3.0 - Auto-Solos Focused Channel/Group

Hey, this is a problem I first noticed with b7 and is still present in b8. I’ve gone onto the online chat channel to ask for help and nobody seems to have seen this issue before.

Whenever I’m working on a project, renoise will automatically solo whatever channel or group that I have focus on. Every other channel will automatically be turned ‘OFF’, and this will happen any time I change the track/group focus. I have no idea what is causing this, and when I downloaded b8 on a friends macbook pro and used it this issue did not arise. it seems to be specific to my Macbook pro and I have no idea why.

I found this issue out while just using my 2010 Macbook Pro, with no hardware/midi plugged in. Simply using a computer keyboard and mouse. No VSTs or tools were being used. I am currently running OSX 10.6.8.

Please let me know if there is any other information you require to diagnose this bug. If this is specific only to my macbook I will cry… It halts production to a crawl and this is my only computer available to produce on Q_Q

Auto solo is toggled by alt + \ key combo.
Also see:
http://forum.renoise.com/index.php?/topic/41499-track-is-being-solod-when-i-click-on-it/

1 Like

Alternatively… (If your keys are different for whatever reason)

Main Menu > Options > Auto Solo Selected Track