Renoise 3 speculation thread

I really thought we’d get a christmas / new year present… sad faces

MWAHH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA

Some little tiny teaser will be very good. Come on devs.1x1px is enough )

3.0 has been finished two months ago, they’re waiting for vV to complete the documentation.

Documentation for a Beta? That would be a first! Things must really have changed!! Removed the Pattern Editor and replaced it with a Piano Roll???

(I know you’re only joking really)

was a closed beta only for Probably More God or Borg Than Human Members.

But but but but… That must mean you all just don’t like me!!! :(

There’s a secret draw duel going on between the devs of Renoise, Ableton and Bitwig.
You know, cowboy style, who draws first.
Who releases first, buys beer and pizza for everyone else’s teams.
They’re gonna be keeping like that for months, not releasing nothing. :ph34r:

Ableton team already showed alot, also giving out betas and stuff. And Bitwig already showed something wicked (like modular routing abilities) @ NAMM.

Renoise bible?

My wallet is burning!

January comes to end — still no update. Strange.

Like the Bitwig developers they don’t want to release an unfinished product :)
Also, Beta testing by the community only works if there are not too many duplicated bug reports,
so sorting out the more or less obvious bugs in alpha phase makes lots of sense for a small
developer team.

December 2012 has come to an end, and still no end of the World, isn’t it strange?

No, this isn’t strange :)

It’s a good thing Renoise doesn’t update at a regular basis. I’m pretty sure the amount of excitement that fills me when they do is a disaster for my heart.

that’s why new updates will contain less new features, to prevent health claims from insurance companies and individuals.

At least it’s a good reason to check the forums regularly :)