Renoise 64kb/512kb Chillout Compo!

wow cool, i will read this! thanks!

i’ll take a look at that too. i really appreciate that!

allright.
so i’m in for the 512k compo. :)

me too!

Bogdan stylez ambient jungle :walkman:

bogdan raczynski?

it’s busy, yes, but i chill out to it.

nono, he’s cool.
merely wanted to know if you’re talking about the same bogdan i was thinking of. ;)
looking forward to your contribution then. =)

in that case, yours too B)

anybody still planning to release something for this little compo or am i the only one almost having a tune finished for the 512k compo? :ph34r:
would be nice to have a list of users which are going to contribute.

I started something which I was hoping to fit into 128k, but I’ve already broken that limit and the song is only a few patterns long, so it looks like I might aim for 512k instead. I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to finish my entry in the first place since I have no inspiration lately, so musical ideas have been difficult to come by. I’ve also been spending so much time programming and trying to finish up some other projects which are a bit more important.

So, who knows.

So watt gentlemen! Working on the entries, huh? :unsure:

if i will have time next weekend i try to do something for 128 compo ;)

Trying. Not much time right now,and little inspiration. Still trying to decide whether I’ll go clangy chillout styles or thick sounding thought-inducing synths style. And heaven knows how I’ll fit that into 128kb :)

i doubt that it will make sense to host two individual competitions since the attendance will most probably be very low.
not quite funny to compete with one tune against two others in the 128k compo when the 512k is looking pretty similar.
imo it would be reasonable to melt the 128k with the 512k compo.

im also in on that 512kb compo. :wub:

I was going for 128kb… then I discovered when i cloned a pattern that it took up 20kb and there went my small filesize! So looks like I’m in for the 512kb, sounds like fun! :D

Shit…

is the deadline right now, or the end of today?

Like an idiot I totally forgot to work on my tune, but perhaps I can quickly wrap it up into something basic. D’oh!!!

i wonder if the threadstarter is still alive or something :blink:

Well, either way here’s my little tune for the 128k section. It’s fairly obvious that I quickly ran out of ideas towards the end, hehe, but oh well. Short and sweet.

MP3 version: (for anyone not able to load Renoise right now)
http://illformed.org/users/dblue/audio/mus…_128k_compo.mp3

Renoise file: (123k, w00t)
http://illformed.org/users/dblue/audio/mus…_128k_compo.zip