Renoise.com frontpage feature missing

First I have to admit that I should have report this long time ago (maybe around R2.6), I think it was around last time renoise.com got updated.
Anyways, I used to do this: hold ctrl down and click on all the new forum newsfeeds on renoise.com frontpage to have them all in new tabs. Today I need to right click and select “open in new tab” , because ctrl+click just opens in same tab.

This really isn’t a big deal. But the reason why I want to understand this is that I am trying to learn html. I tried to google this, but I did not get catch of this. So I made little testing with different browsers and Internet Exploder was the onlyone that managed to open newsfeedlinks in new tabs with ctrl/middle-click. I suspect that this has something to do with IE not supporting all features of nowadays browsing, dunno. Firefox can open links with middleclick but not with ctrl+click, and this is weird because elsewhere both clicking styles works.

Anyone ideas why this happens??? It would be so awesome to again quickly fill browser with many many Renoise forum tabs :yeah:

Sorry if blabbing too long about so simple topic, but it must have something to do with that there is nowadays much more sunlight up here north B)