Renoise Desktop Wallpaper

4 Likes

These are very nice

I’m not sure if these images count, some AI stuff

9 Likes

These are fun. Stole one for an avatar. What engine are you using?

Many of them would make cool visualizers!

I love this one, I’d make the eyes glowing, create some dust particles and then get the visualizer moving.

2 Likes

That solves that mystery. Wondered where your new avatar came from. @ToybOx these are great. Love to know what engine indeed and what kind of prompts you’ve been feeding it.

Microsoft bing I am using,I believe it uses one of the dall-e engines

2 Likes

I can’t remember exactly, I can check later, but it’s great, try it out yourself and post them back on here somewhere.They all used the same prompt bar the one that looks like a poster and the last one

1 Like

Ok, yeah, that’s too fun. Thanks!

1 Like

One of the prompts,

The music tracker ‘Renoise’ logo engraved on to an ornate alien statue. Sigils, demonic iconography and sound waves emanate from the statue. The image is full of psychedelic colours and references to hexadecimal code. The background is black outer space. The ‘Renoise’ logo is the main focal point.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have done a pretty minimalist wallpaper using the renoise font , then I saw this thread and I decided to share it, have some great wallpaper in this thread, I love it, is the kind of things made for people ho share the love for this awesome and almost perfect musical instrument

also , take a look of my other products, there are some of my renoise -redux instruments (named as “RD-something”), music and 3D Models!

Why there are so many Renoisers so keen on aliens… There must be some kind of connection. Are we Aliens? Is Renoise some kind of extraterrestrial software? Is hexadecimal some kind of universal language, part of some intergalactic code? Are the piano trolls working for a government? So many questions…

Cool pics :+1:

4 Likes

I’m actually not I just cooked them up really quickly so I could show off the ai engine to people on the forums here!I think the whole ai art thing is great.

But aliens are cool :+1:

They are, especially the ones from that film ‘Mars Attacks’

Renoise Glitch (1)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Take a look at this page: https://photomosh.com

logo-450

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker

1 Like

as a new user this wallpaper is the most useful one for me

9 Likes