Renoise Formant Filter

These are so good Mr bit arts. All your work for native device chains should be bundled in the upcoming 2.8 set of device chains.

+1

well, would you mind that Bit Arts ?

also your .xrns songs - all your stuff is so excellent that it should be included in the official Help > Tutorial and Demo Songs

i’d expect the renoise team to think the same

Well, a few people already suggested this back then. None ever asked me about it. So I guess the dev team doesn’t see any benefit in this and it’s not really a point. :)

dev team! sort it out. this stuff is gold ffs!

thanks bitarts. i still come back to your dub techno song file again and again.

Are the other ones people are mentioning here available somewhere? This one is all I can find and would really like to have a look at them…

Yeah filesonic are chickening out of filesharing now aswell. Where is good to post things like this. I need to get a decent service for my legitimate sharing.
I was thinking I might rework Bit-Arts implementation and route it into the filter delay so it could be saveable as a dsp chain.
Or… someone else could do it for me/all of us ; incredibly busy atm.

Maybe I’m just too dumb, but I can’t get any vowel sounds.
Tried to follow the chain and changed a slider here and there…
Could anybody please explain a not so beginning beginner how to use this?

Ok - now it works. And it works great! Congrats!!!

Somehow I downloaded a different version…

Wow.

This Bit_Arts guys really knows what he is doing!

For a long time I have been thinking that Renoise is capable of stuff like this, but didn’t have the technical background to put it into action.

Well done and please continue to grace us with your work.

Made this using some of Bit_Arts stuff.

Played it all in live, using 3 instances of Renoise in Linux; 2 for the sound and one final one to record what I was doing.

I know it might sound shit to some of you, but jamming like this I get such a wonderful sense of freedom, you have no idea!

Anyway, I was just messing about but really love the sound of the PWM stuff Bit_Arts came up with in Renoise. Renoise is now a massively powerful synth, with no need for plugins!!

All links are dead and I read Bit_arts isnt on this forum anymore :(

Somebody still has this file and want to upload it somewhere??

Not the file but…
https://forum.renoise.com/t/loudness-device/37883

Cheers for pointing that out to me :)

I sent him a message!

Hope he sorts you out as I’d love to see this chain myself!

I’ve seen him or her posting just yesterday… I got the file somewhere, it was a genius sound, that’s all I remember!

I want this too! I can host it if you want

I’ve just asked him via PM and he said he doesn’t want to share the setups, demos etc for free anymore. So I’ll have to respect that.
Looking back, if anyone wants to get creative ;), the formant filter technique consisted of:
2 send tracks, one with LPF one with HPF, both high Reso, 55% inertia,
then a CRAZY chain of effects to “select vowel”, with different LFOs acting as tables of frequencies for the two filters

He’s never asked me to remove them after giving me permission to upload and I believe he even has me on Ignore now anyway…

Your obstinate level of malicious trolling and impudence is unbelievable. I’m not sure if this makes you look funny or creepy. Makes me feel sorry for you.

And while we’re at it, you uploaded this without permission. You didn’t even ask. I just gave my okay later on, finding your posting by accident. Just to stay with the truth. ;)

Edit: And before I forget, I hereby ask you to remove this and any other content of mine from your webspace! Instantly! And to avoid future “misunderstandings”, specially for you: You are forbidden to provide my content in any way to anyone anymore!

Done. I could only see that and the 303 one I mention in that post.