Renoise Instruments

Forgot about that site…
Some good stuff has been added meanwhile when i was not watching…

Added an NS-kit flavored drumkit… (105 samples)
Have fun.

already downloaded it thanks!!

60 Drumkits, made throughout the years so quality varies… the best ones you already found in my xrns-files, to be honest… but as said before: feel free to strip those xrns-files ;)

http://www.loopproject.com/filebase/renois…kitsrenoise.zip

awesome!! im stripping more samples off edirol for the next xrni, harpsichord, i did add a maximizer to this one tho as the harpsichord in edirol renders out pretty faint so i added a little boost
harpsichord.xrni

this is sweet,thanx :yeah:

thanks guys! this is worth a lot for a nub like me! :>

This is great stuff… Especially because I’m not a great fan of VST’s and I mostly try to cope without them.
Thanks dudes!

I don’t wanna troll this topic …seriously …the communication /sharing is a pure example of love between renoisers…
IBut there are way better things than edirol …there are a lot of good freeware multisampled string samples on the computer music cd from from 2005
Forget what I posted
I love youall

well then post them as instruments then :D

Thanks aphid308 for all these. As a linux user most fancy vsti’s are not available to me. Your work is really appreciated :)

Huge thanks! Lots to start with here

Thanks for posting these. It’s been about ten years since I touched a tracker (FT2), and I’m having a lot of fun learning renoise with these instruments! :)

this thread rocks! I registered with the forum just for this. anyway, I’m loving this stuff and will put up some instruments of my own when I get around to building them, but since other requests were made, I thought i’d jump on that train.

anyone know of a good acoustic guitar instrument? nylon strings would be the best for my current project but any ol acoustic would probably do. if it’s a free vsti that someone knows about, or some rad samples, I’d totally build the instrument in repayment for the link. renoise users rock!