Renoise Is Frickin' Amazing Software

Renoise is awesome :)

yo kjwise:

“The kick-ass extendability the open xrns supports also means that I might whip up my own pattern arranger application within a few weeks.”

• vV challenge:

“I would first want to see results if you say you can do this within a few weeks. That’s me challenging you.”

Whatever happened with this pattern arranger application :)

Well, I’ve just recently quit my job, sold my car, driven across Iceland, worked in one contract programming job and I am moving to Denmark, so time has been of limited supply.

I’ve got the basics up tho in VS2005, will be fun when I can finish it.

However, the features like Merge Patterns and Split Patterns seem to be about to be implemented in Renoise itself, so it’s questionable if my time will be well spent. I’m still going to rise up to the challenge tho.

Weren’t iceland & denmark enemies in the past or something?? I remember an icelandic mate hating the Danish for some vague reason…but whatever :)

Will be interesting to see what you come up with application wise!

now there’s a handfull of renoise vids on youtube, no doubt there’l be a few 1000 waiting to get their hands on this amazing software! the community GROWS!!! and will keep growing and never stop :)

YES!!!

Just like this man here!!!

Nahh your mate there, he’s probably a football fanatic that can’t stand loosing :P :P kjwise is welcome :)

While being in this thread i must… yell… “RENOISE IS BETTER THAN SEEEX, I think it is… IT ROCKS !!”

This one made me laugh:

Too bad I deleted it ages ago, I feel like doing the same.