Renoise Longtrack Project

yep ;)

look into your inbox for further details.

beatrepublic & robert:

Discussion about more ppl started. Please be patient :)

Meanwhile you should check the Project Homepage for the Rules! in case we want you in here.

Hey, maybe I could also participate? :D

i would like to contribute also.

I wish the devs got as many volunteers as you guys :) … or maybe not considering the mess it would be.

If that many persons are interested maybe you should consider a short track project for the next time :D Each person produce 20 lines each :)

Or the people wanting to contribute to this long track can just create long track 2 while you guys finish up 1.

why not one line for each user?

that would be ninja :ph34r: :D

…And when Renoise 1.5 comes out, there’ll be limitless patterns, so we can start a neverending project! :P

Or at least till the patterns hit FFF… how long would THAT song last for, huh??? :D

yehh… and something like that happens when you´re not following the action in here for 2 days :lol:

I´ve already started to work on the tutorial, but… oh well… I´m flexible :ph34r:

Count me in.

I´ll step one more time on the gas then. B)

Andy:Ray completed his part, thrusting the partial length of the song up to 42 minutes!

LO-FI OGG preview (21MB, still enjoyable audio quality) (and still way larger than the .RNS file :yeah: :))

i want in for part 2.

ok, new project homepage is up now.

Still many stuff to finish (you´ll see the broken links then). Top to-do is still the tutorial for me now, so I´m sorry if I keep new participants waiting.

But to say is, this project is NOT dead. Good things just take some time. I hope you can be a little more patient. :)

Renoise [Longtrack] Project Home

Just to say that I´ve finished the preview section now.

Go here and get the latest parts :)

Part 13 by It-Alien released!

GET A PREVIEW HERE!

:drummer:

Part 14 by… huh… me is out :)

preview as always on: this site.

And I was wondering what thing I´ve forgotten.

Good thing you were thinking for me Bantai :D

Why did I never know anything about it??? Aaaah bites himself into his butt

Wanna take part in the next chance, too!!! AAAAAH! How could I miss it???

you may feed yourself with some info if you want :)

Official Renoise [Longtrack] Project Homepage

direct link to the forums: http://www.ptrance.de/rns-project/phpbb2/

PT, I did and I read the rules already. Thank you anyways.