Renoise Natives Compo - Round I #BREAKBEATZ *closed*

Yea right so a typo…all out of memory…not copy paste like you…
Aqua does not constitute ‘formal music history’ but rather pop culture…the lecture was to you, not ‘a lecture on Danish pop music and Aqua’. By that measure I suppose you would say that ‘Grown ass man Peele looks older than 13’.

So your bullshit stands corrected not mine…cos I ain’t even serious about it…

About the fact that Aqua IS older than you, I suppose I got the essential point of this argument absolutely straight

I haven’t copy pasted anything, i’m Norwegian and almost any Norwegian knows this. Please go bother someone else, i’m done here.

I listen to lot of Norwegian stuff and this is so old news btw…

If that is so then being a Norwegian do you mind telling me what did you post that comment about Aqua?
And by your tone, you are getting bothered about stuff to begin with so that kind of responses bothers me a lot too…

Also this is purely cos of forum friction and nothing else…on a music theory post with absolute precision someone will still try to nitpick and lose the argument yet again…what’s the point…brother I aint her to win brownie points with any of you.

You mentioned that your tastes were far and wide and you are and ‘older guy’ yet you clam up like a 5 years old baby…old does not necessarily mean you have good tastes either…getting to 65 in future and still listening to Neurofunk seems a little odd…

Also Norway is small country…and a very cold one too…quite boring as well and with a strong xenophobic mentality toward expats who live there…not exactly the pinnacle of social or climate conveniences…not that I don’t keep abreast of what goes on out there …

Last night I dreamt of some trance music. I think my subconscious needs are aligned with the next round

PS: To whomever renamed the topic - can we please find another acronym than RNC? Too muchdisambiguation necessary…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNC

This native doesn’t really feel that one… unsure.png

@bellows:. I suspect you wanted to sound condescending about me listening to Aqua when I was not even trying to sound condescending to you about Space Frog.? If you listen to neither hard trance nor you folk town pop …why even enter the argument…pretty sure music means something less to you…

And classic hit and run style…NOW you wanna leave the table at a convenient point of you having general knowledge of a Norwegian about a 20 year old pop band …yea right, ‘leverage point’…pretentious is what I call it.

And finally to your tone of ‘go bother someone else’…listen old man, I am adding you to my ignore list right now. I hate this kind of pretentious discourses…and in typical gang mentality (I know the dark side of social culture on Europe too) in the safety of your ‘team’ you wanna act as if you have some sort of advantage. Now you just ended up in my blacklist. Same with a couple others out here. Have fun. Let my friend count dwindle till it becomes insignificant and irrelevant. That is exactly what I would like.

Last night I dreamt of some trance music. I think my subconscious needs are aligned with the next round

PS: To whomever renamed the topic - can we please find another acronym than RNC? Too muchdisambiguation necessary…

dont know who changed the name !!

i think its time to start a new thread and get in tune with more things regarding #goatrance and psytrance production

there’s a great channel in youtube called Psytrance Nation

ive also founf myself liking more the nu stuff rather than the old ones this is one of the songs that i really like so far

also heres some shit im testing not sure this is going to be my entry but yeah i kinda like it

https://www.facebook.com/asielmanuel.rodriguezespinosa/videos/1949696948693670/

Haha just when I thought that spreading some good vibes might be worth it…and now all this ‘trance’ chit chat, enthusiastically undertaken by ‘those who don’t listen to it or make it’. I am not only out of this conversation, but whatever it entails including this ‘guesswork oriented’ compo which I thought of entering out of goodwill…now its all poof.

I better continue working on my beattapes and Jazz stuff to be out soon with some big league guys (who I respect…) I am in touch with as an apprentice of sorts, than spend any more of my ‘casual’ time with folks who make stuff that ‘they don’t listen to’. It’s like saying ‘let me think without brain cells’…or ‘let me play an instrument without the instrument or play it switched off’

Zzzz…

Next compo idea: ‘Guitar music from folks who never held a guitar in their hands, special brownie points for those who can finger 6 fret chord shapes without breaking their wrists’ :slight_smile: LMFAO

@Danoise - whats the point of re_changing the #acronym of an obviously alr.f*kkd up #thread…no prob though & re_changed into the original.

Thread drifting wildly off topic and locked at El°HYM’s request.