Renoise sampler as Loop player?

Hey guys!

I would like to use Renoise sampler as a loop-playing sampler as, for example, Roland SP-404sx.

I add different parts of my song as loops in one sampler and I would like to trigger them and play somewhat a live set, but there is one problem:

Loop in Sample’s Loop Mode plays only when pad/key is pressed down and it stops if I let it go

If I turn on One-Shot mode it’ll play whole sample till the end only with a single pad/key push, but it disables The Loop Mode, so I have to trigger that loop over and over!

So am I missing something? Is there any sort of a workaround for this?

All I want is to trigger continuous loops with one tap on the pad/key and set those loops to one mute group so they would cut each other.

UTFA6Zy.png

You might try setting your pads or key pushes to mute or un-mute the slot or track. I think there are some Duplex scripts that can help with that.

should set some loop on sample (NNA is practically to cut) then add an apply based modulation to the volume(it kills the release phase), needs an note off based sample key which can stop the process (although I dunno a sample slot without sample what is doing exactly these times after the note off process … I’m a Renoise padawan currently )

seems working for me, hope it gives some idea

Yes! Thank you xbitz!

Loops are now playing as I would like them to play!

Awesome :slight_smile:

should set some loop on sample (NNA is practically to cut) then add an apply based modulation to the volume(it kills the release phase), needs an note off based sample key which can stop the process (although I dunno a sample slot without sample what is doing exactly these times after the note off process … I’m a Renoise padawan currently )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOH6_w2AeZY

seems working for me, hope it gives some idea