Renoise V2.0 (pdf Manual)

Hello,

“Renoise v2.0 Final” is here with the manual in .HTML :slight_smile: Thank you for Renoise Team. I converted the manual to .PDF (269 pages) so that you can print it without problem :wink:
Note: I fixed a little the HTML version and this PDF version doesn’t include pictures animated and the links.

I thank you for the author(s) for making the documentation very complete for Renoise v2.0 !!!

You can download the PDF documentation here with eMule:

Renoise 2.0-Manual.pdf
ed2k://|file|Renoise%202.0-Manual.pdf|7454352|E0A02386E63FEE0E933A6B38CBF4D135|h=HZJS7MJZN7DUWYXEG5FC7OJY3YEAGZZO|/

or

Renoise 2.0 (PDF Manual DOC converted by iNTERLuNe).rar
ed2k://|file|Renoise%202.0%20(PDF%20Manual%20DOC%20converted%20by%20iNTERLuNe).rar|6199450|00FB6CE2BFDAEE71A5D2213F065AAD8E|h=6GWCYGZRQMWYJCHB3FVKBZ2C6HAHNFJJ|/

or else Renoise Team can add this PDF version on their Web Site so that Renoisers can download it, no ?

Thank you & Greetings,

iNTERLuNe

PS: NOW, you must read the tutorial before using Renoise 2 !

Cool!

I can host a mirror - info at trancefish.de - you may send it there, because I don’t have ed2k

Hello Marc Shake,

OK ! What is your e-mail please ? I noticed that you had +80 Mo about modules musics in XM/IT… Can I download these musics on a Web Site or FTP please ?

Thank you & Greetings,

iNTERLuNe

I can offer a mirror too, if needed.

looza (at) loozabeats.de

VV already has created a PDF verison of the new manual. Its available on tutorials.renoise.com -> http://tutorials.renoise.com/uploads/Main/…line_Manual.zip

No sorry Taktik, there is no new PDF edition of the manual.
There is only a PDF version of the Quickstart guide.

There is one PDF version which is for the 1.52 version.
I quit making a PDF version ever since there were complaints about the native PDF reader on the Mac not being capable of reading the PDF-writer generated PDF file.

I can ofcourse make a new attempt with the latest editions of those pdf printer driver…
It is no problem creating a new PDF document, but i still cannot test it on the Mac myself.

The PDF generated by Vizion i don’t know as currently my p2p application tells me there are no sources.
(that’s why it is not really useful to offer this stuff on a p2p network)

PDF generated:
http://tutorials.renoise.com/uploads/Renoi…line_Manual.pdf

Hi Vv,

I tried your .PDF manual but I am sorry, you forget for fixing the .HTML version (Titles, jump pages, etc). On the Monday, I go to print the PDF Manual to test it. I can send for you the .PDF File at your e-mail if you want.

Thank you for making the .HTML version :slight_smile:

Cheers,

iNTERLuNe

Well thank you for your effort in advance, mine was just a quick “printout” edition of the offline html-edition, links will not be included as it is expected to be printed (by the printerdriver).

You can send your pdf version to vvoois @ thissite (i guess you get the hint how to compile the email address)

So, you can now download the manual at http://www.trancefish.de/songs.php or follow the direct pdf-link here:
http://www.trancefish.de/downloads/Renoise%202.0-Manual.pdf

Thank you Marc Shake :wink:

Greetings,

iNTERLuNe

Thanks for the effort Interlune! (I got your mail, thanks)
Made a few changes to the layout and removed some redundant pages (my mistake)

Bookmarked edition of the PDF manual uploaded as of today.

:) So we have two different editions now?

Hmmz, i have an edition that has only one System Requirements page and only one Implemented Features page.
I had to change the trailer page for that so that was not something Vizion could fix.

Ah. Okay :)

many many thanks for creating the pdf. I really prefere off-line reading.

I wonder, does version 2.0 have an enhanced audio engine, would I gain anything from rendering my old songs again?

What tool(s) did you use to collect and convert the html pages to pdf?

PS. I’ve started to digest the manual - very well written!
Many thanks to the authors and contributors! DS.

PDF995 printer driver and PDFEdit995 for adding the bookmarks.