Renoise vs QY700 for sequencing

:question:Difficult to extract something useful from this thread now…

It is notpsychopathy, it is narcism spreading basically in the western world. The narcissistic personality disorder is so much spread nowadays, it is so common, that the (maybe also narcissistic) psychologic commission removed it from the official psychologic disease catalogue. Still it is a disorder which makes a clear, information based communication very difficult with the person.

Very common symptoms:

• Devalue the other argument below the belt, if he/shecriticizes the person. Can be very subtle in contrast.

• General lack of standing critics, even it was a very fair and friendly critics

• Total lack of self reflection due the highly egocentric self concept

• Always emphasizing the own greatness, and also the others’ smallness (a narcissist never says “sorry” and also never admits he/she was wrong)

• No interest in others’ thoughts, way of views

• Using other people to fulfil very egocentric goals

Of course you need this skillset to get a proper position in lot of places of the western society. I do regular training to keep me up to date.

Back to topic: I just got myself the Machinedrum (the old version) for a pretty good price and I think that’s exactly what I’ve been looking for in terms of x0x-style sequencing, live-jam-kinda stuff and getting away from the laptop for a bit. It’s quite old now and also has its limits, so I get all the benefits we discussed earlier. I’ll dive into it and milk it for all its worth. x) (and can get rid of some of my sequencing plugins now) Thanks for the help anyways in terms of developing an opinion when it comes to the QY700. Perhaps I’ll get it some day, too, but for now, I’m good.

You’re welcome. Not familiar with Machinedrum, Elektron gear is always beyond me in terms of price, but I’ve read masses of praise for their gear so it must be a neat piece of kit.

Yeah, as I said, I got myself an old used one, not really in mind condition, but fully functional. I never considered them, because I also didn’t want to buy anything that was above 500€, but this particular one was below that, so.

I see you are even more remarkable than your reputation suggests.

It appears that the status of the Yamaha QY700 is a rather delicate matter.

Have you been experiencing difficult emotions?

Your pomposity has a tendency to steadily gather steam throughout the course of discussions.

In many respects you have been displaying a rather pugnacious attitude.

May I suggest that if you are properly attentive whilst sharing your thoughts on the forum there will certainly be potential to allow for the resumption of harmonious relations between those concerned? Of course, the ultimate responsibility lies with you.

I will continue to take a balanced and coherent approach to address the evolving challenges posed.
The outcome of these discussions will be closely monitored.

Now if you’ll excuse me…

I really enjoyed reading this ,

As a neutral outsider , really don’t want to spoil the party you two are having

But damn , such nice use of the english vocabulary

I really enjoyed reading this ,

As a neutral outsider , really don’t want to spoil the party you two are having

But damn , such nice use of the english vocabulary

Well, if there was substance in it, maybe. Without it, it’s just empty and pretentious. But yeah, he used some “nice words”.

Thread cleanup. Garrett and Renoised: You guys both need to chill out. I don’t care who started what, you both ended up seriously derailing this thread with your arguments. Take it elsewhere please.

Thread cleanup. Garrett and Renoised: You guys both need to chill out. I don’t care who started what, you both ended up seriously derailing this thread with your arguments. Take it elsewhere please.

Thank you!