Renoise Was Made Blatantly To Just Make...

god, am i the only one using renoise that does not smoke?

Asking God such questions implies worse drug use than smoking pot. Or something.

It was a figure of speech. :rolleyes:

I know I know, I was just making a bad joke :)

Heyhey, I don’t smoke, don’t do drugs and don’t drink alcohol. I do watch sitcoms though. Which is dope enough. And I get high on mario games.

But, well, and back on topic, I also thought “stupid poll” when I read this because I didn’t fully agree with the limitations of the answers. I mean, it’s cute as hell whenever Happy Milkshake Man goes on another “I LOVE RENOISE”-rant, and I guess they’re getting rather easy to spot now. :)

Nice to see you digging the soft, man! When will you do some happy rave for us in the SDcompo? ;)

I’m about to quit smoking these days… slowly but steady tho’. Not that this is related to the topic or for anyones interests but thought I should tell you all about it anyway.

I think this poll is good… =)

…nice to get to read some new thoughts every now and then.

^_^

never touched one of that stinky cylinders

which one? I’ve filtered kaneel out in my firewall :rolleyes:

BotB: I think kaneel meant free as in speech as opposed to free as in beer ;)
… and for those who know regex and classic literature: s/marijuana/soma/g

lain: I stopped smoking pot in 2000 … and I stopped smoking cigarettes 3 years ago :D

… oh and RENOISE WAS MADE BLATANTLY TO JUST MAKE (GRAMMER ALERT!!!) POWERNOISE!!! No other tracker in the world is as good at making pure wall-of-sound noise tracks as Renoise is.

I smoke. Russian Imports. I use cheap trackers and smoke cheap cigarettes. I prefer cheap chicks and I make tracne. Oh, and I AM GOD :)

Yeah, this sucks! Do you know if everything around the psilocybin is about to be illegal? The growkits and spores? Or is it just fresh/dry mushrooms?

Haya!

Damn that sucks… think of all the shitakke and portabella you’ll be missing out on! Not to mention the oyster mushrooms… If girls want to kill themselves because they don’t like their parents forcing them to eat mushrooms, society shouldn’t punish the rest of us by taking away that right.