Renoise

If they make the switch they will be…

If they make the switch, they’re not FL-users…

I got a warning, too!

A virus is detected also in my PC, whenever I open this thread. :(
Probably, I think that it is the mistaken detection.
Maybe the cause is the image link? ;)

It’s happy_milkshake_man’s signature… It’s not intentional. It’s http://h1.ripway.com that’s the problem. I guess that server has been known to have malware on it, and that server is somewhere that people can host files on.

I’ve sent PM to him to ask to change his signature.

ok i’ve changed my signiture. what’s wrong with the sentence ‘renoise was made of rave music’??? how could a sentence carry a virus ??

Thanks a lot, happy_milkshake_man and Bantai.
The warning of the virus disappeared now. :)
(sorry for the off topic for a while)

true that. sadly, I find it really hard not to hate them. there’s too many of them, vermin! if only they saw the light! aka renoise :drummer: I try hard to convert people :yeah:

Just hating someone for being member of many is not really a strong attitude and not really a welcoming signal either.
[zen mode]They have to discover the light by themselves, as the light will not stop shining any soon, the time shall come they will notice it eventually, still they shall have to enter it at their own will[/zen mode]

looks like Zen and Hex are fundamental basis of knowledge to discover the light.

:lol:

FL has great granular synthesis, only if Renoise were to add granular capability would I make a full switch, until then Mr. Rewire gets to do the job.

Comparing FLS and Renoise is like comparing men with women
They are both human but damn if they ain’t so very different

Bungle

wise words mr. bungle :D

Yups and they sometimes like eachother, but lots of times hate eachother as well…