ReSynth compatibility demo version

Hey guys.

I’m using the demo version of Renoise right now and I was trying to implement ReSynth but it keeps telling me the tool doesn’t work with this version of Renoise. Is this because it’s the demo version? Or is the tool not compatible with current version of Renoise? Thanks in advance.

Is this because it’s the demo version? Or is the tool not compatible with current version of Renoise? Thanks in advance.

Because of the latter, a lot has changed under the hood since Resynth was last updated, it is simply not compatible anymore with the current version of Renoise. You could try bumping the thread and ask the tool creator for an update, or maybe someone else wants to pick it up?

Because of the latter, a lot has changed under the hood since Resynth was last updated, it is simply not compatible anymore with the current version of Renoise. You could try bumping the thread and ask the tool creator for an update, or maybe someone else wants to pick it up?

Thanks for your reply. I was just looking to try it out. I was hoping that Renoise had a useful software synth build into it. But I guess there’s no way of implementing one?

But I guess there’s no way of implementing one?

Vsti? Also the pimped instrument editor is pretty sweet for creating all kinds of sounds.

Vsti? Also the pimped instrument editor is pretty sweet for creating all kinds of sounds.

Ah that’s great. I’m new to music production and didn’t know about VSTi’s. In that case, Renoise provides everything that I need. Thanks for the info!