Sad News

OMG !! What a sad news !!

Arguru, rest in peace !!

so the good, truly do, die young.

i wish him many blessings in his journey, he will not be forgotten.

Rest in peace mate!

f****. :(

I use his plugins all the time, very talented individual.

RIP.

So does the bad ones but we don’t remember them…

Rest in Peace Arguru :(

definitely feel a disturbance in the Force…

we shall all render some perfect silence for him.

rip

It’s always sad when someone dies without having the chance to live a long, rich live. RIP.

I just can’t believe! Very sad and unfair
Rest In Peace…

Terrible news indeed - he was very talented. RIP.

RIP Arguru…

Maximun respect for you.

cheers mate. with you gone up ahead, i’m sure there’ll be good music software waiting for the rest of us in heaven.

R.I.P Arguru

kno we all love ya
mass//respect

stay good and keep an eye out for us ey

dearly and sorely missed already

RIP Arguru. We shall celebrate your life though the use of the many wonderful softwares you spawned. You have given us all the tools to make our dreams reality, to bring our own ideas to life, and for that we are eternally grateful.

RIP arguru.

He will always live on in the software he touched; He is responsible for the countless people moved by music created by that software.

His legacy will always live on, he surely enriched all our lives.

Peace! :guitar:

Recently passed away in a car accident , the creator of 'tracker with no name '…which has now become renoise
and some verry good disco dsp plugins.http://www.aodix.com/
Respect and rest in peace

:(

This is quite shocking… There is no much I can say except It’s damn sad and unfair.

Rest in peace.

sad sad news …
strange thing is … a friend of mine ‘Teun’, died exactly 10 years ago in a car crash in Malaga …who happens to be a verry talented musician

R.I.P. arguru

I just read about this today, and my day is done. From the first shock until the “this can’t be” feeling up to a deep sadness… I was a heavy Aodix user and still use the 234 version today, I’ve sent him rewards to implement features, we wrote each other about the future of his tools… I never let the hope down, that he will recode Aodix as a sample+VST based tracker again. It was my favorite tool for such a long time.
I cannot believe this. f**** :( :’(

rip :(