Saddam Was Caught!

the U.S is the only force in the world that protects our freedom and way of living, whether you like it or not, and that being said i’m French btw…

the U.S model although not perfect is certainly far better than living under some islamic theocracy or kim jong ii dictatorship, or even cuba’s castro…

if it wasn’t for the U.S we would probably all live under some kind of dictatorship.

and i agree we need off topic back ;)

no no man.

the US has a huge army which has nothing to do after the cold war ended, so they need to keep them busy and so they exaggerate certain things to have reasons to use their army.

some US president once said “we need a war every decade”, and this hasnt changed since. I mean, they are always “at war”. I saw some documentation yesterday and there they brought it to my attention again :
WWII was over 1945/6 and everyone was happy, and in 1949 america started war with korea … and they have always fought somewhere in the past 50 years … now go figure.

(incase you dont get it yet … some private persons did the attack of 9/11 but bush takes this as a chance to start war with two countries. now they might have been bad countries and there might have some good reasons to change ways in those countries, but pulling off a big-time war on two third-world countries, based on utterly faked reasons is simply wrong.)

I saw some documentary that stated that America has been at 72 wars since 1945…

Makes me sick

some private person did the 9/11 attack ???.. like you mean these were not organized people with foot on every part of the world ???..

hum… islamic fanatics are not “private person”, they’re a very big organisation that is spread through the world…

the time when we won’t need the military is very far away, as long as people are denied freedom around the world there will be conflicts…

i can name but the most obvious cuba, n.korea, iran, syria, china, etc…

so you see the world is not ready for an era of peace yet… not in our lifetime… and whether you like it or not the Bush doctrine is actually producting results (unless you’re one of those Bush haters that wish the worst no matter what happens).

no, what I meant was that this attack was not done by a country.

I hope you people already knew that US supported Saddam from the beginning and many further years… They put him into power. Inofficially US don’t give a damn about freeing Iraqies… They have their own goal and interests.

if i recall correctly the same with Bin Laden, he was supported by CIA while USSR-Afghanistan war…

dear sonus,

it seems you have to still learn alot (or dont know alot of things).

bush and bin laden : bin laden became what he is today due to the US. they have paid him large amounts of money and trained him in the US (the CIA mainly). Bin Laden fought in the war in afghanistan against russia in the 80s, highly supported by the US. Also, the whole Bush family had business-relations with the whole bin laden-clan (not only osama) for over a decade. actually its not really clear why bin laden turned against the US, but he could because they had trained and paid him for years.
when 9-11 had happened, in some message boards americans started to ramble about bin laden and thought he was a russian/communistic terrorist, paid and supported by russia, but this is simply not true. it was the US. I told them to go to their video-store and rent “Rambo 3” with mister stallone, a nice little action-flick about a CIA-Guy and a Green Beret-Soldier fighting with the Taliban. Now they were suprised.

The same thing with mister Hussein. The US provided weapons to iraq for a long long time, and when he finally had a nice army the US staged a war between iraq and iran. This is the funny thing, they keep on talking how bad hussein is and one example is his bad, bad attack on iran a few years ago, now the funny thing is that they actually made him start that war.
A few conspiracy people even believe that those things like his attack with chemical weapons on kurd (I dont know how to spell it in english) villages might also have been supported by the US, simply because how else can someone test chemical weapons without getting harassed by the UN or other countries ? Yeah, give those weapons to some dork and let him do it.

These are all historical facts … If you want all this information together in one place start reading some books from Michael Moore, if you dont believe him (yeah, there is a campaign going on against him in the US) simply go to a library and try to get some book on history which is about five to two years old and try to get something out of there.

also, on a personal comment, I dont take position for bin laden or hussein or anything, all I get out of this whole thing is that its mindlbowing crazy and that the United States are a country with alot of dead bodies in the basement/dirty laundry in the backyard/whatever.

looza you too seems to have to learn a lot…

Whatever the U.S did in the past under another presidency should it prevent them to act today according to their interests whatever they are ?
that’s a very dumb argument to advance…

And if by chance their interests remove a bloody tyrant from power, the better…

not to mention the fact that what you are talking about was during the cold war, maybe you’d have prefered to live in a Communist style government ? (like china for example).

so far the U.S has removed the bloody Taliban from power, they removed bloody Saddham from power, Ghadafi has surrendered (can you believe that ?)…

yeh, i always knew bush is actual god…

seems cnn has confirmed bush is god, communism is evil, usa is actually most oldest and wisest country in the world… whatever, but as the most people of russia i’d like to recover ussr back, with another name and politics, but the fact is that the overwhelming majority of ussr didn’t want to slip up ussr, but damn politicians done it, and i still wonder who helped them …

lol… yeah, i had a vacation and just came back from iraq, beach, sea, girls, beer, thanks god(bush) there is no that annoying taliban, they’ve killed more children than embargo, they got those weapons of annihilation which cnn has shown many times…