Share "Template Song"???

I wonder if yourselves have shared a “Template Song” in the forum. In downloads section exist the categories:

• Instruments

• Doofers

• Effect-Chains

• Songs

• Modulatio-Sets

• Effect-Presents

• Phrases

• Themes

Would it be appropriate add “Template Song” also?

Do you guys do not use templates for each genre?Do you guys would share templates?

It would be great to share the templates to start. I have curiositySo we learn too:

• Instruments

• Doofers

• Effect-Chains

• Songs

• Modulatio-Sets

• Effect-Presents

• Phrases

• Themes

&

• Template Songs (add your template by music style) :lol:

After I wrote “New from Template” (https://forum.renoise.com/t/new-tool-new-from-template-2-8-3-0/42850) I was all set to start setting up assorted templates, but I got sidetracked. The few templates I made just had some glitch instruments in place.

But I’m curious what others do for templates.

I’ve started getting a bit smarter about how I set up a song. My first pieces had half-assed arrangements of groups and send tracks, with the result that when I later wanted to adjust volumes it was a pain in the ass to know where to go. Moving forward I’m hoping to be more methodical to keep things easier to manage.

I would like people share their templates. Have a nook on downloads to see how they do.Danoise, can you do something? (Add download section for templates…)

Especially as ordering each track and group names, BPM and LPB, duration of each pattern, compass, order of instruments, added effects per track, etc. All settings before you start writing, or even add instruments, according to style of music.

I suppose every composer, use a different template accourding the style of music.I would like to see how others are doing and learn more…

Well, templates songs are really just that - a song. So strictly speaking, there is no need to add an additional category, I’m open to input though :wink:

But for now, tagging a song with “template” does the trick - for example, try the following search

http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/tags/downloads/Template/

Using tags to describe further properties would be obvious too - genre, BPM, etc.

Although the search is not limited to songs, but I don’t think it’s a problem as long as results are clearly labelled with ‘instrument’, ‘song’, and so on.

Then it is valid add a template in Songs section for download? It will be disorderly in this way.Would it be a lot of work to add an exclusive download section for templates in the forum?

Example of what could contain: “Orchestra-template-v1.xrni” or…

• Rock-template-v1.xrni

• Battery-template-v2.xrni

• Complex-percussion-template.xrni

• Wind-template.xrni

• Piano-notes-template.xrni

• Orchestral-template-ES.xrni (in spanish)

• Orchestral-template-EN.xrni (in english)

• Orchestral-template-basic.xrni

• Orchestral-template-full.xrni

• Techno-template.xrni

• Choirs-vowel-template.xrni

• Environmental-template.xrni

• New-age-template.xrni

• Experimental-template-with-metronome.xrni

• Trance-template.xrni

• Progressive-Template.xrni

• Heavy-template.xrni

…etc, etc, etc.

All with their tracks, groups of tracks, names, colors of tracks, track effects prepared, patterns, BPM, LPB, etc etc etc.The templates for not contain samples, occupy few KB, and they are practical.

It would be magnificent!!!

Strictly a template is not a song, and it has nothing compound.I see it more as a tool to help start composing.Mix songs with templates (uncompouned) do not see very reasonable.

Would not you like to have a corner with several templates to download, everything tidy?I think people do not go up templates to the forum because no this the download section for this purpose.It would be useful!

Just my opinion! ^_^Like people are encouraged to upload their templates as well learn everybody.