Sick Puppy - Hex 96 (breakcore 300bpm 6/4)

Hello chums, preview of a track I’m going to release for download. If anyone is interested il post the links back here when i do. Might release a sample pack for it as well, i dunno.

4 Likes

You already post this song,no?

Think i posted like 20/30 seconds of it while i was working on it.

Thank you for your honesty😉

your very welcome?

maybe not?

thank you

too much clipping on distortion

Really?why do you think that?

this type of sound destroy the ears

Yeah it’s actually on purpose, I chose to go over the top to add to its abrasive sound.Its a subjective thing really.

Pure madness but i liked it.Just cut some highs. I know the distorted sound is intentional but cutting a bit highs would be better

Excellent thank you both for your input this is extremely helpful.im surprised by the mix as I tested it on my studio speakers and car,seemed perfect, what are you two fellas listening on?

1 Like

akg 702 + beyerdynamic dt770 pro 80ohm + audio jack switch box + Denon ceol carino

1 Like

I have the Presonus Audiobox USB 96 Studio Ultimate edition but i forgot to specify that its the hats that need a bit of cutting on the highs but i understand that this kind of a track is meant to be this loud and dirty so its a matter of preference i guess

1 Like

Well it is on purpose, however 2 people immediately recommending cutting the highs is not a good sign.Ill have to check this,any other comments?suggestions?

1 Like

-gate?
-dynamic eq?
-soft attack compressors?

Haha no I mean asides from high frequencies

Maybe add some kind of a bass element in there to fill the frequencies

1 Like

Personally I like the breaks coming in hot like that! I don’t think it’s too much distortion at all.

I wouldn’t mind more bass, but this is how you wrote the track so I’m not going to say to add anything :smiley:

1 Like

Well actually the original has more bass,I cut it because it was too much and I obviously went too far the other way