Sliced samples not playable.

Hi folks…

When I slice up a sample the individual slices are not playable using the keyboard. It just plays the original sample in its entirety in various pitches.

How do I get it so you have each sample on the keys rather than it being pitched versions of the original?

Is there a tool I have to download to enable this?

Thanks

That’s strange…

Load sample, and then click slice and click in the waveform where you want the sample sliced, it should then create a sample slice per each key

Try clicking the button next to slice on the right, it’ll auto slice, see if that works

Yeah it’s very strange… I’ve tried slicing it manually and auto… All the different slices are in the sample window on the left so it recognises that it’s been sliced but it just wont play them on different keys on the keyboard. Driving me insane!!!

Check the keyzones page and key->pitch maybe.

Yeah it’s very strange… I’ve tried slicing it manually and auto… All the different slices are in the sample window on the left so it recognises that it’s been sliced but it just wont play them on different keys on the keyboard. Driving me insane!!!

Have you already pressed the ‘Drum Kit’ button in the keyzones tab in the instrument editor?