Slicer Is Not (Really) A Slicer: Option To Freeze/Save Slices

Well we shall see, but dblue hacking together a script to cover a feature that needs to be integral to be truly useful, is an example of what i mentioned (Not saying that is setting a president, and the fact he did it is great)

Just to note for the Devs,

Having the possibility to detune the whole beat, comes first, and what is of secondary importance is the ability to tune individual clips - though it is (also) really importantā€¦

So that please do not take any features off, when implementing the new stuff - all is well right now, but these few features need to be added so that the software is up to competing with the othersā€¦

What I actually see birthing right now, is an era of innovative beats and more fluent expression platform for many musicians - just take these few points into concern and there is a bright future opening up - is what I see atleast.

There is ReWire, and there is a basis of a great Slicer - just with a few tweaks, we will have the swiss army knife of BeatsMakingā€¦ That will rock the parties all over world :)

I will promise to do this, when the Slicer is implemented and I will promise to promote the software also to everyone ;) ! B) :D :dribble: :walkman: :w00t: :w00t: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :drummer:

but you can already give different tuning values for every slice in the instrument settings! Try it out, variate the fine-tuning and skip through the keys to trigger them. Or do you mean something else?

Yes I already did, I thought there was not such a feature because of what was said in this topic - but just found it out :) Hadnā€™t had the time to test it out myself yetā€¦ But thanks for your guidance! :)

Now all that we would actually need, is the possibility to route clips to different tracks, and individual ā€œenvelopesā€ā€¦ Not much to improve in the Slicer really !!! <3<3<3<3