So & So Releases New Album

:drummer:

Hi guys… I just thought I shake a few trees… I have a friend at the local paper… and he’s going to be releasing the following article… in the ‘entertainment’ section… like with reviews of stuff… msuic movies… etc… there’s a local section made for things like us…

No this is not a joke… nor is it intended to be a joke…

please forgive typos… I’m copying from print… (before it goes out today)

“Local Music Maker Going Public”

I would like to introduce you to a band you’ve never heard of…

“So & So”

The members of So & So, Andrew Hunt (Ash) - Andrew Drays, are going to attempt to get public, and get exposure.

So & So is a group that was created in 1992. The duo was Creating Music using nothing more than a computer called an “Amiga”, a Guitar, a cheap yamaha keyboard, and talent.

They had a couple problems. The two were limited by what thier computer could do, which wasn’t alot. They also didn’t have the money to get into a professional recording studio and therefore couldn’t make thier own tape or CD.

Nevertheless, In 1993 they created thier first album, “Not For Use With Headphones”, which was limited to cassette tape. They slowed down until recently when the technology improved.

They’re releasing thier Second album very soon, which has tremendous improvements over thier old album. The new album “AmigaNaught” has 7 modified songs from “Not for use with headphones” that are a big step up from the older versions. The album also contains 2 new songs they’ve recently made.

This is all thanks to a computer music program called “Renoise” which apparently lets any person become a professional music maker. With this “revolutionary” program, they were able to start making music again. I recently visited thier studio. The capabilities of “Renoise” made my head spin. It was simply amazing.

Andrew Drays stated, “Thanks to renoise we’re able to do what we wished we could do back then.”

A review is pending when thier release becomes final, according to “Ash” they are having “arrangement problems”.

I strongly suggest you pick up your free copy of “Not For use with headphones” which will be available on the So & So website at www.adrays.us very soon, So you can hear the difference. Thier website is currently under construction, hwoever they’ve insured me it will be finished soon.

I’m exited… I made the link to my website… forgive the mess… …

Sorry they he didn’t put a “website” for renoise… I’ll make sure it gets remedied on the review… :) :yeah:

wow that renoise must be something :)

@ Condore
doh… is http://www.adrays.us/ your site?? :huh:

http://www.adrays.us is my site… dunno why that didn’t go through…

which is just as well… because the article didn’t get printed…

I’m sorry I didn’t answer this sooner… but… I also had a death in the family… so… nothing has been done the past X amount of days…

I’ll keep you updated… sorry to dissapoint…

:huh:
Condore your site is one of the worst I’ve seen! :(
It truly sucks big times! :o
Notice please, before coming to get me at home with a shotgun, I’m not ironic or destructive… :lol:

…infact, if you like the idea, it would take me little time to design a new one (a better one, hopefully that shouldn’t be so hard) for you to use…

If you want to deal with the music business you should be also able to present yourself someway better than that… <_<
I think I can help you with this, if you want me to! :)

If you’re, instead, very mad at me because you have done that site and it’s “your site” and it’s not bad and there is no “good site-bad site” etc etc please forgive me and forget this post…
;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love blunt honesty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it’s my curse :)
Most of the times is what puts me in troubles :huh:
I will never understand earthlings under this point of view… they think something, they say something else.
Bah… :rolleyes:

Hehe

It seems as if the site is made using some kind of template…
I started to suspect this when I found www.msn.com and www.yahoo.com under favourite links… :)

Also the phrase: “The World Wide Web makes it easy to share photos with your friends. Replace these images with your own:”, found under “photo album”, leads to this conclusion. :)

Hehe … it is a Front Page default page. Heh … Condore … you really need to do something about that! :D

Just as a note… from the last date I posted until today, I haven’t been online… or anything… been having a string of bad juju…

yes, I used frontpage to ‘manufacture’ the entire thing… and I also know it sucks major donkey dick… I was planning on having it done before the release… and still plan to… I had basically just started the thing when things recently fell apart… it hasn’t been a very wonderful couple weeks…

The news & forums SHOULD work… although I’m not sure if the password mailer works properly or not…

I host the site off my own machine, so it was down for a few days while I repaired my system…

I also in utmost sincerety could use all the help I could get…

I have a bit of a confession to make… Although the article in the paper notes my Second Cousin, who is my partner in all of this… it’s only partly true… he’s moved to a different town… and I don’t have any contact with him… since our first release… I maintain copyright holder and distribution rights… and I’ve re-done our music in a way I knew he would like… I’m keeping the So & So name… well… because I like it…

I’ve been trying to manage all the re-writes, publishing, website, blah blah… on my own…

and due to recent life events… am kinda feeling on my own…

in any case I’m trying to get the time to get the album released for download from the site…

Warning… I tend to like making balads… heheh