[Solved] Osx Sl 10.6.3: Cannot Disable Digital-Out (Hdmi)

I setted HDMI output as I/O device (never wanted, just my mistake) and now I can’t change it back to original working device because Renoise show me error window all the time (other actions are not allowed). The only way to stop it is to shutdown my pc from button.

Please find error message:

Warning Message: The audio engine was stopped because it used too much CPU for a quite long time.
Warning Message: Note: You can disable this behavior in the audio preferences pane…

Please find logs below:

Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Using SampleRate 88200 (requested: 88200)…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output devices buffer size change failed (error: 28773). Will use the drivers size.
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output device buffer size: 1
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Outtput device extra latency frames: 16
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Using Latency 0.011338 - MaxBufferFrameSize: 1 (requested latency 15.000000)…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Opening Playback Device 2 ‘Voodoo : Digital-out (HDMI)’ (2 Stereo Channels)…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Enumerating Output Channel Names…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output ChannelName 0 failed (not supported)
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output ChannelName 1 failed (not supported)
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Allocating Input Buffers…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Allocating Output Buffers…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output IOProc was successfully installed…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Starting Device Voodoo : Digital-out (HDMI)…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Output Device is up and running…
Renoise LOG> CoreAudio: Up and running
Renoise LOG> Application: Creating a new document…
Renoise LOG> MIDI: Loading MIDI actions from file ‘/Applications/Renoise_Reg.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/GlobalMidiActions.lua’…
Renoise LOG> Osc: Loading OSC actions from file ‘/Applications/Renoise_Reg.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/GlobalOscActions.lua’…
Renoise LOG> Player: Constructing…
Renoise LOG> Player: Creating the slave threads…
Renoise LOG> Player: Start running…
Renoise LOG> Warning Message: The audio engine was stopped because it used too much CPU for a quite long time.
Renoise LOG> Warning Message: Note: You can disable this behavior in the audio preferences pane…

If you rename the config.xml file in the preferences folder and restart Renoise, it should start with with a fresh configuration file.
then close Renoise and simply copy the audio device contents from the new config.xml to the old config.xml.
Here you can find your preferences file:
Under Mac OS go to your_home_directory → library → preferences → renoise → (or the corresponding version you’ve installed)

Fixed. Thank you!