Songs in Renoise format (since it's the renoise forum)

You can grab all my xrns here and here, most of them are 100% renoise native (no plugins required), listenable in 96 Khz 24Bits, and renoise 2.8 compatible for now. Approximatively 2 hours of music.

Sorry but I won’t be posting XRNS of my songs, because unlike most renoise users, I mostly don’t use samples that other people have created, I use my own recorded sounds from hardware over the years (Including all drums, apart from one or two amen beats on dnb/jungle tracks, but drums are harder as generally drum kits are drum kits, need to use modulation/analog techniques to be original there which is harder obviously if you not got the sources to do so) and voices are from my own voice. For me it’s about originality, and I know full well how it works these days with music with most people using samples others have created, to make their music. Trust some of you but that is what would happen if I posted my XRNS files, someone down the line would use my sounds for their songs and take credits for it, and its happened over the years a few times.

My sounds are years of work recording my own sourced sounds from hardware and whatever else I’ve recorded over the years, for me this is a personal thing and artists should be fully original in their creation of tracks. Fully respect people sharing their files, and some tracks I won’t mind doing so in the future if given the right project to do so / agreed upon, and will always be open to share techniques / how I do things etc (And it’s something I do anyway being a professional teacher in music creation, and I like to push people to record/make their own sounds when making music)

Fully respect others sharing their XRNS though.

Sorry for the rant.

You could also say the text that you wrote is just a sequence of lines. No special meaning in it whatsoever, as is what I’m currently writing…
What a dick thing to say