Songs Won't Bring Up Z3ta Patches

I made lots of songs using a version of Z3ta then had to format my PC!!! The songs were backed up but now Z3ta says it can’t load the patches. I think I might be using a different version of Z3ta now but can’t remember what version I was using before. Is there any way of finiding out?

Or does this sound like it could be a different problem?

My guess is that I was using a newer version of Z3ta and now I’m possibly using an older version which is why it can’t load the patches… does that make sense?

PLEASE HELP!!"!! I’ve got lots of tracks that I was working on that are totally wrecked now.

Cheers

BEN

How about updating to the newest version then?

Forgive me for being rude but I’m seeing 2 possible situations here:

A ) You have paid for Z3ta. Before formatting you were using the most up-to-date version which you downloaded from the rgc:audio website, possibly after first installing from CD (if you bought the boxed version). After formatting you have re-installed Z3ta - again, possibly from CD - but have not updated to the newest version yet, which could be causing backwards compatibility problems with the patch format in Z3ta itself.

B ) You were using the most up-to-date warez copy of Z3ta before formatting. After formatting you have downloaded another warez copy which is slightly older, which could be causing backwards compatibility problems with the patch format in Z3ta itself.

If you did in fact pay for the software, why have you not simply downloaded the latest version to test out your own theory of having an old version installed?

If you didn’t pay for it, well, I’m not the morality police, you can do what you want with your life.

Either way it sounds like you might need to update Z3ta.