Spectrum analizer in eq5/eq10?

Is it possible to get a spectrum analizer in eq 5/eq 10 in renoise (like the eq 8 in ableton or fruity parametric eq)? This would make mixing/eq-ing instruemtns a lot easier as I could easily see what frequencies are in the sound and therefore what to filter out.

Nope. It’s been requested before, but the only freq analyzer available in Renoise atm is in the top frame. However, it’s possible to show a single track in the master spectrum by right clicking the spectrum display and select track in “Display A” or “Display B”.

I resort to a third party EQ myself.

For mixing EQ5 IMO is pretty good a.k.a. neutral, only missing LP/HP filters, which u can compensate using the filter3, digital filter etc. Of course would be much more nice to have LP/HP in the EQ itself + a gain. Melda EQ also is neutral, Fabfilter IMHO not (maybe just misused it)…

I have been wondering the same thing lately, does anybody know is the standard Mac Au eqs have a spectrum analyzer when used within renoise?

For mixing EQ5 IMO is pretty good a.k.a. neutral, only missing LP/HP filters, which u can compensate using the filter3, digital filter etc. Of course would be much more nice to have LP/HP in the EQ itself + a gain. Melda EQ also is neutral, Fabfilter IMHO not (maybe just misused it)…

Ive always found with Fabfilter stuff there seems to be a certain sound. Its subtle but agree it`s there Currently using Voxengo GlissEQ 3, which is pretty neutral sounding to my ears. The filters got an upgrade from Gliss 2 aswell which generally sounded more resonant.

I have been wondering the same thing lately, does anybody know is the standard Mac Au eqs have a spectrum analyzer when used within renoise?

Voxengo do make a few EQ`s with spectrum ,available in AU, though payware. PrimeEQ is the cheapest at $50:

http://www.voxengo.com/group/equalizer-plugin-download/

There is the free Span plug aswell which you can use in conjunction with renoise/ other EQ`s

http://www.voxengo.com/product/span/