Suggestions

1. It would be nice to have a “Shifter” in the VST list inherently.
    Unfortunately in Renoise it’s not possible to slide from a note to another while using a VSTi instrument, because the pattern effect commands don’t work here. So a shifter could help out at this point. Of course this is not a perfect solution for the problem itself, but it’s much better than having nothing. What do you think?!

2. I would like to be able adjusting a couple of instruments at the same time. For example, if I want to lower the volume of several instruments, I have to adjust them instrument by instrument, which is quite inconvenient, especially if there are 20 instruments or more needed to be adjusted. A “batch system” would be very nice and useful!

If a VSTi doesn’t have pitch shift you can’t shift its pitch! If it does have it then Renoise gives you access to it. But they can all implement it differently, with different ranges, using different names/values so there is no standardised way for Renoise to get access to it really. How do you expect this to work?? I think more explanation is needed, maybe an example of another program which does it…

In most VSTi there is a “glide” or “portamento” option. If there is not such thing, there’s no way you can do that other than rendering it to samples and manipulate these.

advanced edit

Find and replace