Temporary Shutdown Of Tips & Tricks Etc..

Due too the heavy server load (complaining hosting provider), i’ll will temporary shutdown the 6. Tips & Tricks, 7. Off Topic, 8. Renoise Song Forums…

We are searching for a quick solution to fix this…

weird… i didn’t post there…

I was about to post my second song with renoise!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

What a bad luck…

I see the “Online Users” list is also gone…

What does this mean: [Script Execution time: 0.3390] [6 queries used] [GZIP Enabled] [Server Load: 0.01] ?

this is time of current page generation, 0.3 is quite a lot for simple scripts, but not too much for a forum’s page though…

seems something like number of generated pages…

realtime output packing for decrease trafic and speed up loading…

something like about server’s resources…

p.s. as far as i know about web programming…

Query : a database … err… well query :) like a question you ask the database, like give me all boards on this forum.

so 6 queries used on this page, means that the board-script asked the database 6 questions.

Is Off Topic gonna come back? :( It was a nice section in the site.

I’m starting to wonder the same thing, this shutdown has only led into that all off-topic threads now are written in the general forum instead which have resulted in a more messy general forum than before the shutdown… :o

I like your new avatar, twilek. reminds of henry rollins/some skateboard-pro/some intellectual punk-band-singer. pretty cool. :)

ah, thank you :) believe it or not but you are not the first person that refers my look to henry rollins :D hehe