The Crap Compo

Website updated!

Okay so there are officially 14 entries so far… in 2 days :D

As for your the answers:
@alexstrain: yes, please make some crap exclusive to this compo :P
@sagosen: I got your entry, website updated :P

Cheers!

Man, I really look forward to listen to this!! Fastmade crap may be very interesting, I actually re-listened to my piece of shit, hehehe :P

crap produced.
(all in one sitting, took a bit over an hour)
uploading/emailing now

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Woooo! After a long battle whether to submit or not, I just dropped the motherload.

Might be a little too “literal”, but hey, a peice of shit is a peice of shit.

:now where was my gas mask:

Website Updated!

Alright People!

The compo is now officially closed and not accepting any more entries!
Let me just sum up what’s been going on in the last week as you wait patiently for the ratings and results ;)

• The Compo begins.
  • 8 entries in the first 24 hours, as well as over 100+ hits on the webiste.
  • Positive and not-so-positive feedback from forums like: CTG Music, Renoise.com, Modplug Central and the not-sopositive feedback from Madtracker.org :(
  • All-in-all, there are 19 entries, PartySan’s ‘How to (de)tune Your Guitar in 10 Easy Lessons’ concluded the compo.
  • 440 hits to the website as I’m typing this.
  • Here it be: www.cdnalsi.net/crap

Well, I can only say that this compo is going on the right direction…
I can only say that if you choose to wait for the ratings and reviews, you’ll have a big surprise! And of course, it’s the only time you can actually download and listen to all the crappy entries!!

Stand by and don’t take no crap! :D

i guess you should have posted a time on your website of when the compo ended, i thought it would be sometime during the day on the 30th… so i never got to make my choon. oh well :(

so when do we get to hear the motherload?

@dj io:

Sorry about that, but I thought it was clear that if the deadline is the 30th, then the 29th would be the last day. This is what happens if you let it all at the very end.

@alexstrain:

Actually there’s a special guest judge, so I’m just waiting for his words and then I’ll post the resluts and you can then download all the crap ;)

oh, the bad constipation puns that could apply…

:D

You mean, there are any unused ones left???

The compo results are here!

click!

Cheers! :D

My ears, my ears! The horror.
P.s. I like xTrim’s crap and the 119 minute song.

holy crap :unsure:

I don’t know, but I was going to enter the contest and decided not to… I just figured that it was too hard to make crap. I love avant garde and noise music alot. So I would go about making some crap, and it would end up sounding like merzbow, which I really like alot… just too confusing. I wanted to just enter some really cheesy musiq type of shit, cause i hate it and I think it’s the worst crap on the planet, but I couldn’t bear having to produce something like that.