The time has come to invest in new creative software

I have so far been hesitating between some of Sonic Charges plugins, Glitch Machines, and Redux. I want to go with Redux because i like the concept of it, but im curious if there are more user videos out there. So far i have only seen the presentation video and a guy going through a bunch of presets.

Edit: Those were some satisfying answers for now and some days to come at least. It triggered another thought though, can i than ask for some opinions on Redux in compared to the competition? If there is any competition. The only thing that really comes to mind straight away is Izotope Iris, but i can be dead wrong since i have not tried it.

It came out very recently so I doubt any Redux specific vids exist yet. But Redux and Renoise are same for the most part so you can check out some Renoise tutorials to get you started. I’ll be doing Redux tutorials on my blog very soon so keep an eye out for that if you like! (Link in sig.)

The plan is to produce some official Redux videos soon. I’m just finishing up the current video explaining the concept of hexadecimal values.

Splendid. Ill hold on to my cash for a bit.

I might make a video myself, but waiting until payday (tomorrow) so I can actually buy it.

Thats an awesome pic you got there Carbonthief.

Thanks! I think I changed it to this around the time I was doing this:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/spc-to-it-conversion-with-openspc-help-compiling/42786

Which basically was to convert ripped snes music in its original format to a tracker file Renoise can load. Then can study the construction of the songs and save the instruments as Renoise instruments for future use. The weekend I got it to work was one of the best weekends I’d had in a long long time.

Thanks! I think I changed it to this around the time I was doing this:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/spc-to-it-conversion-with-openspc-help-compiling/42786

Which basically was to convert ripped snes music in its original format to a tracker file Renoise can load. Then can study the construction of the songs and save the instruments as Renoise instruments for future use. The weekend I got it to work was one of the best weekends I’d had in a long long time.

Wow man, goosebumps…