The Tools

Sure, thanks for the clarification. I want to add that if I will need some feature that is provided by some tool I will not hestitate to try it neither whine there is no native solution for my needs. I take a lot of time to get used to new features i.e. even now I’m not using pattern matrix since I’m very used to 1.5.2 workflow I developed a few years ago ;) On the contrary, track grouping fits this workflow very well so I’m using it all the time.

This may be true. My opinion is backed by the fact that my current needs are fullfiled with vanila renoise with vstis and/or rewire reaper. When I will feel that I need more I will surely check the tools page :) (maybe someday I will buy hardware synth and use it with Guru? This stuff look pretty awesome).

For me the number one reason is that I first have to make two images to put tools on the tools site. And I think that is a legitimate request, it’s just not really my thing (I like graphics but look at the AwesomeSawce picture and see what mangling screendump crops does to the value of the tool :D)
Reason two is probably that the development happens on one PC and it’s almost kind of cumbersome to do the whole packaging => uploading to tools page for every minor change (which might be useful for others as well). Again, here the team behind the Renoise website is probably really providing the best they could for the website.
Reason three is that I’m almost afraid the users of the Tools page are sometime going to get annoyed with me posting so many, so small tools (and let’s be honest the one is more “merchantible” than the other).