The Tuss Reviews Vivace

Yeah, he should have better things to do with his life than elaborately reviewing a random nobody off the internet. But on the other hand,
this dude could very well be Aaron Nonymous, sharing the name
Tregaskin, minding his own business and appreciating my hard work :)

Whatever, whichever, I love that review, even if it were written by my dead rats. :)

well deserved if i may say so

It is quite plausible for him, to read this forum.

While it’s extremely hard to give feedback on music,
after reading it, It’s def someone else.

Wait a second… you love boxxy, don’t you BotB?

Nee man, geen woord. M’n ouders wel, die weten met redelijke regelmaat, continuïteit en linguistische overtuiging wat volle Neerlandsche zinnen neer te zetten.

Don’t start to shove this in my shoes, though!

Perhaps you know who posted it personally? :P

Yeah, I think so to. For one, he’s Dutch and he HAS to know my music, because nobody in his right mind will write an elaborate review like that for a random stranger.

Funny how a review let’s us come closer to the real identity of Patrick Tregaskin, RIGHT BYTE?!

Are you sure this Patrick Tregaskin is even any way connected to the theoretical Patrick Tregaskin in Tuss project?

There are lots of people who take the name of some famous person as their alias.

Also the Aphex theory hasn’t been proven either. Remember when people said that Burial was aphex twin aswell. :P

The Tuss songs speak on their own. It can just be AFX (IMO).

Or it’s a guy whose only goal was to make Aphex style tracks.

Doesn’t Jong Belegen also come with renoise? A guy like Richard James who has probably tried every kind of music application under the sun, including trackers, could easily stumble upon your track. It’s possible he liked your release so much he wanted to give it a lift via review.

I’m not saying this scenario is plausible but it’s far from impossible.

I’m fairly sure Aphex was using Renoise before NoiseTrekker existed.

In the 90’s, Aphex Twin introduced the concept of “putting a face” on electronic music. (…I Care Because You Do). Prior to 95, it was not uncommon for electronic musicians (the rave scene) to avoid this kind of association altogether; The DJ and the crowd were one, sampling culture made your tracks “not really you,” etc.

It’s not implausible that, years later, he’s doing the exact opposite. The opposite being being a direct reference to the idea of “identity” that he pioneered.

Also, the Vivace face (with black top hat!) is kind of a reference to …I Care Because You Do, so why wouldn’t a guy be compelled to listen to something that reminds him of his younger self?

Honestly? I think it’s Luke Vibert. No reason why, just throwing it out there.

I’m starting to think it’s Luke Skywalker

BUT BACK TO THE VIVACE EP

The review is well deserved, no matter who wrote it. Congrats, Jordy ;)

word!

And he did it with his penis.

we’ll there the ’ the tuss’ the tush’ tah tuss …lot’s of them on my space …a lot of them are parodies …check out the tune acid is dead
http://www.myspace.com/thetussmusic
check out the links

And don’t forget http://thetussupdates.blogspot.com/.

The Tusk “Butt Sex Meow” makes me laugh like a 10 year old.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT VIVACE, NMMMMKAY?

vivace broke my ears with appeltje eitje. You see, its pretty hard to resist turning it up a bit, and that ending is pure pain at high volume.