The "view Patterns Continously" Poll

Always on, because I don’t write one-pattern loops these days (generally IF i do loop music in renoise it goes over several patterns) and so I need to see the track continuously…

I would like an option to view it at normal colors (and simply put a blatently obvious line showing where the end/beginning is) and being able to just scroll into it instead of wrapping to the beginning of the current pattern so that in essence, the song looks like just one long-ass pattern. I’d just treat the patterns as breakpoints, essentially if that were the case. Also, would be nice to have it so that if you’re at the end of a song and just scroll down while editing notes, a new pattern would be added to the playlist and you’d already be editing it. If you scroll back up without playing any notes in said pattern that was made, it would destroy itself until you come back to it. Would need some option so that it automatically makes itself the length of the most patterns that have that length (i.e. if you have 22 patterns at 128 lines and 3 at 16 or something, it would choose to make itself 128 automatically…) or there could be an option that you set called “Default Pattern Length”.

I can’t look at ReNoise right now (at work) to see how much of my drivel is actually already IN ReNoise…I just know I’ve not seen it (though, once I open it, I just go right into making music, kind of ignoring options).

ohhh thats a good idea… I would like to see the whole thing when my song is done…