The Winstons - Amen Brother

My fellow record collector just passed me a mint condition Amen Brother 45. What do I do with it? Frame it? It burn it?

get on internet and rub it in? yes!

Dunno. A quick check of ebay shows it’s worth anywhere from $8 to $50. Not really enough to make it worth selling. I would say framing it would be reasonable. Keep it around so you can show your grandchildren and explain how sampling came to be and how a single drumloop formed the foundation for several genres of music. :slight_smile:

Put a donk on it.

sample it and put it on the board, first. then light it on fire and sample it while it warps and melts into the old victrola. spectrasonics style. jimi hendrix. rocknroll.

spectrasonics style.

:smiley:

then light it on fire and sample it while it warps and melts into the old victrola.

This actually sounds like a good idea!

then light it on fire and sample it while it warps and melts into the old victrola.

This actually sounds like a good idea!

Ha. I got them fire beats, yo! No seriously, bro, my beats is on fire! No, like seriously, they are on fire! Help!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ha. I got them fire beats, yo! No seriously, bro, my beats is on fire! No, like seriously, they are on fire! Help!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry, I’ll call the emergency number for you!

Don’t worry, I’ll call the emergency number for you!

Just call 585 28536. :wink:

Let’s see who will crack this riddle… :smiley:

Lucky you, I just started taking donations of this album. Please ship to me and I will pray to the almighty goat head to spare you the next scheduled primary hard drive failure.