TheBellows - 4 On The Floor Flux Capacitor - One Synth Challenge 80

Here’s my entry for OSC #80:

https://soundcloud.com/thebellows/4-on-the-floor-flux-capacitor-osc80

Any comment or suggestion for improvement is much appreciated as always. :slight_smile:

I was just listening to this (found it on Soundcloud before I came in here). I really like the melodies, the style and the structure of the track, but that synth isn’t the nicest sounding instrument in the world. Still, would listen again.

I was just listening to this (found it on Soundcloud before I came in here). I really like the melodies, the style and the structure of the track, but that synth isn’t the nicest sounding instrument in the world. Still, would listen again.

Thanks! I might do some tweeks before deadline, as i have probably pushed the volume a bit far, makes it sound a bit harsh. Just need to listen with fresh ears before i do any more work on it.

The synth should be quite capable of sounding nice though i find it very tedious to work with. It could have been so much more efficient with a better GUI.

I like this song! A bit crazy :slight_smile: Nice sub basses.

I like this song! A bit crazy :slight_smile: Nice sub basses.

Thanks Jurek!

I did a few changes to it, uploaded just before deadline, but i’m not shure if i like this version better than the original…

I don’t understand why everyone seems to think this synth is so great though, to me it seems like a very unefficient way to do some basic synthesis, nothing really impressive.