This Is How We Do In The f****ing Hood...

where did you get those numbers from?

and also… you should divide it to population

EDIT

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_mur_percap

Those numbers are from that Michael Moore Dude. I dunno, if they’re really correct…

Anyway, I am out of this discussion. I am musician and I refused to do army (we here must do either army or public service for 9-11 months) because I really hate guns. I preferred to work in a hostel and get all the chicks :)

ok, Germany has a population of about 80 million people.

300/80,000,000=0.00000375

USA has a population of about 300 million ppl.

45000/300,000,000=0.00015

I’m not sure about the MDK statistics but I think it goes without saying that if you have more lethal weapons around, you will see an increase in casualties. Sure, you will always have knifes and blunt weapons around but to quote Chris Rock: “Any punk can fire a gun from across the room, but it takes a man to get close enough to stab.” :P

And about killing criminals, yeah, if someone killed or raped a close family member or friend I would justify me killing the son of a bitch but then society would be faced with a dilemma: Did he actually do the things that would justify the killing or am I lying? This is the main reason why I’m against the death penalty. No doubt are there people that deserves to die but since you can never get 100% proof that the suspect did what he is accused of then imo its better to send him/her to jail.

Trackit, you say the guy in the video deserved it because he’s a scumbag… and you base that on what? That he’s on World Wildest Police Videos? That he has no shirt on? That he’s high on something? That he has a knife?
You don’t know why he’s in that situation and I doubt the police know that and now no-one will ever know because death is not reversable.

quoted for thank you

OMG, stop that sissy pussy behavior :w00t: :)

i dont think those 300 vs 45000 numbers are correct. look at a link i posted…
And btw, if country that allowes purchasing a gun has more killings than a country that dont then it means just that more assholes god what they deserve :) cause people have a gun there to protect themselves and they can fight back, versus germany where people just watch how someone in their family gets murdered and then say, ohh maybe that poor guy was just stoned and he didnt really mean that…

Criminals will get guns one way or another if they want to. And lowlife scum wount be applying for firearm training, exams and license anyway… So allowing to do so and get a gun legally isnt gonna increase criminal acts much… it just lets honest people get protection

what??? so in your oppinion police should have just let stab himself??? :blink: Are you serious or are you joking here?? :unsure:

EDIT!

you can see clearly that he didnt exactly run towards that policeman with peacful intentions… And he had PLENTY of time to explain himself that he is not a scumbag!!!

so i would rather ask on what you base that he is not a scumbag, not the other way around

TRANQUILIZERS,

or like somebody said before, shoot him in the leg, that would stop him and he would fall to the ground and stop approaching. omg there was like 4 cops that all shot him with shotguns in the chest, that is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, BRUTAL AND INHUMANE FORCE and i am having a hard time believing that “honest, moral” law enforcement officers actually did such a terrible thing

and you know what is weird, generally i’m not a pussy about this kind of thing (i think that starving people in 3rd world countries should die… if they can’t provide for themselves, that’s too bad – natural selection states that they will simply not survive. if richer countries try to help out the starving nations, we are just contributing to the overpopulation problem anyway. why not let the natural course of events happen? some people consider this opinion to be cruel) anyway , that video just made me really mad

i was trying to look at the timestamps on that video to see how much time they actually gave him but i don’t think it correlates to the time of day because it’s like 4:26 throughout most of the video, except for a few clips where it switches to 3:58 or something, (in the upper left), whereas the counter on the right i think is the total playback time of the edited video… i’m not sure

what tranquilizer?? police are not veterinarians…

And he did spray some shit to his face hoping that he will calm down…

Shoot to legs? Have you fired a pistol in your life? its not so easy that you just shoot him in the leg. Yes, you can hit him, but as everything evolves so fast in the scene he could have missed the leg and 0,2 seconds later ,bam, had a knife in his chest. You shoot in the legs if someone tries to get away or escape, you dont try to hit the leg if being atacked in close range!! And i dont recall any shotguns there… i can check again though.

I think police acted 100% correct. there is no need to take chances of getting stabed in this situation

EDIT!

and that 3rd world starving thing is the case were people deserve to be helped!! especially by those countrys where most people are fat as hell.

i would rather say that this criminal who got shot is the natural selection. dumb people die… he should be given a darwin award!!

Uhum, and you are the right man to judge about evrything? If you kill one, is it fun for you? Are you anthing better in this case than the other?

was there some point in that sentence or just random words? :unsure:

did i say that i have a right to judge about “everything”?? did i say that “killing” is “fun”??

you’re not factoring in the factors of acceptance into society trackit. Here in australia its the same deal with guns, you dont have a god given right to own, keep or use one. Anyone with a violent criminal record will have about 0.000001% chance of being able to get a licence. I know theres alot of crooks that would like to get their hands on guns, or do but don’t really get to do much with em because of how much a gun stands out in a society that tolerates zero guns. Basically as soon as someone sees a gun anywhere but a firing range one can assume they’re a crook of some description…just makes it alot more obvious. And put it this way, when someone gets shot in australia it usually makes national headlines on front pages of newspapers. Gun control is a good thing. And I’m not saying they shouldnt have shot that guy, but they did it like they were hunting down a wild boar or some shit. A little over the top, given the fact he didnt have a gun of his own.

I agree with trackit…

you shouldn’t assault the police, who are armed with guns, with a knive. That’s asking for trouble. he paid the pricefor his stupidity.

I think you can also clearly see that the police shoot out of a reflex. These men and women risk their lives every damn day. It takes a lot of cool to actually aim for the legs in these situations. You don’t think about it, you just use your instincts. The will to survive.

That’s human nature for you.

I think most of us would have shot and killed that man. It’s not something you can think about. Yes you can run away, but that’s not an option here…

It’s easy to criticise others. Think about what you’d do in a situation like this.

wow, what purpose to wreck someones car like that ?
I thought there where nicer ways to get rid of your frustrations.
really scared me.

that other movie about the guy being shot…
just, damn.
not our business to play god with pistols.
I hope that girl of him sues those cops,
and hopefully this world isn’t so much down the drain,
that they see this was not neccesairy to get him savely behind bars.

some should see the south park where pip is introduced.
and what he did with the fugitive.

I just watched the crackheads gone wild documentary, this thread is a nice transition. ( http://www.crackheadsgonewild.com/ )

I don’t know about playing god, and I don’t care. But If I was that pig and that fool came at me with that knife, after he wouldn’t chill from the spray, I would blow his block off too. f**** getting stabbed. If you don’t drop the knife with four guns pointed at you, and they have given you the chance to drop it and you get dropped, well… you definetly don’t get my sorrow. There was a choice given and he chose the stupid one. By all means, I don’t like the idea of police brutality or state control, but alot of these officers are really just trying to keep shit clean for the sake of societies well being. And yes, it may be lame that cops play god, but I would rather have the police do it than put it into the hands of stupid citizens to control. I think gun controll is needed, but I also am glad that I have the right bear arms. I have a criminal record, and the courts gave me back my rights to own a gun after I paid my dues to society according to how they deamed fit. They exponged my record and sealed my felonies because I went through years of pissing in cups and bending over backwards doing reintegration classes and paying out the ass to show them that I could be a normal functioning and contributing member of society. I am glad that I have earned the right to protect myself once again. That is the one of the reasons I haven’t left America, I own three guns and live in a very f****ed up part of town. My house has been broken into twice in the last year, and thank God i wasn’t home… in denver we have a “make my day” law (yes- that is what the city calls it)… if someone is in your house who is posing a threat, you can kill at will and you will be found innocent. That makes me feel very secure that I amalowed to police my own domain. But there is a catch, if you know the person whom you have killed, the investigation will go further and you will be treated as a criminal untill you can prove you had good cause… the majority of the time you will win- but you can’t just invite some fool over that you hate and kill him unless you can make it look like he attacked you… which isn’t easy to do (making something that look like it’s not premeditated).

Get out to help?? Heh, and get a hammer in the head? Don’t think so! :P

But seriously, about the cop-shooting vid… They TRIED to pepper spray the dude beforehand, and he’d obviously lost it totally, the cops stood there with guns pointing at him, and he run (probably panicked or just plain crazy), what were they to doo when they were already pointing at his chest, ready to react? Thoughts other than “OMG TEH SHITBAG ON TEH RUN, PROTEKT PROTEKT” or whatev.

Can’t really blame them. I like non-killing measures best, tho.

They could have tasered the guy.
Then again, I’m not sorry to see some punk stupid enough to charge 6 guys with guns dead.
Natural selections a bitch.

As for the car bashing vid, I’m wondering exactly how that scenario came to be.
Looks like that was a deliberate set up somehow.
In that case I’d absolutely delight in seeing both of their cranial cavities peeled with a side of fine red mist via high speed projectile.

Its not the fact they shot him that I think has alot of us astonished, but the fact they unloaded another 4 or 5 shots after they’d already splattered his brains and he was down n twitchin…the ethic that would lead one to react that way is somewhat unnerving.
Two wrongs dont make a right is the only point I’m making.

Well I remember seeing this clip a while ago and there was more to the begining of it. It was something along the lines of some sort of crack head documentery… maybe it was from that crackheads gone wild shit jonas posted earlier or something. The guy who posted this on you tube claims to have shot it, but I don’t so.