Time Of Wonder (Corridors Of Time)

Hi, everyone!

I’ve been using Renoise for awhile now (loving it!) and haven’t posted a single thing here in the forums yet, so I thought I’d go ahead and share something. I’m still a complete newbie, but I hope you like it.

This is a short work in progress arrangement of Yasunori Mitsuda’s “Corridors of Time” from Chrono Trigger. It’s one of my favorite tracks from the game, and I wanted to give a sort of modern orchestral arrangement a try. I’ve tried to embellish the original melodies and intertwine some original bridges between them.

Anyway, check it out here on SoundCloud. I don’t get much time to work on music stuff, but I hope to update it soon.

Thanks so much for listening!

Sounds great even its not finished ;)

Thanks a lot! I’m hoping to add some more original phrases and then go back and add some variation (maybe spice up the repetitive arpeggios and percussion). It’s fun to work with classical-like instruments (most often I’m playing with synths).

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else here on the Renoise forums done Chrono Trigger arrangements? If so, I’d love to hear them (please feel free to hijack the thread).