Top 10 Feature Request-List?

TOP TEN - Feature Request-List#// (for Taktik) :grinning:

• A visual plugin picker, something to grab automatically all GUI of all VST/VSTi
  • List item Support all MIDI channels from MIDI generators - not just channel 1.
  • Native time-stretching with warp modes for added glitch fuckery
  • Parallel container device. (Since using sends is a mess.)
  • fix vibrato, tremelo + autopan pattern effx commands so that they cycle in time
  • multichannel input/output plugins support + routing (audio rate “sidechaining”)
  • resampling in realtime for vst and audio-in for further mangling
  • The addition of sample offset (09xx/0Sxx) to sampler modulation, or loop point automation
  • automation overhaul ( * graph. automation workflow overhaul)
  • SideChainCompression (no matter Audio/Midi or vst2 or 3 - what works just works)
  • The ability to undo / redo track mute / solo state

0 voters

idea:

How about a 10 Best of Request List for TakTik so he doesnt need to scroll & read thruogh the whole forums may to pickup some useful ideas that he could implment into Renoise 3.3 or .4?

But lets make it easy and simple here. One on point suggestion by every one in here and spezific suggestion:

I think TakTik might know best what to do and how to. What could be useful and wat doesnt make any sense. He’s the Dev (probally already coding the Update) so he may think 2 or 3 ideas could be implmented with ease and not much extra work for him to do, while others maybe not making any sense at all.

So NO CHAT and Drama in here - just your main ONE Suggestion Which could make sense.

If this works out like supposed I can than gather the TOP TEN Ideas and put them in here.

Now lets Vote and just hope for the Best ! :crazy_face::mask::sunglasses::nerd_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Dank

1 Like

I like this idea of only one idea per user.

Mine could be a plugin picker because sometimes, when you have dozens (hundreds?) of VST/VSTi, you don’t remember the name of the author, or the name of the VST/VSTi, but you keep in mind the visual aspect (GUI). Of course, because in Renoise you have effects in bottom left and instruments in top right, it would be interesting to have 2 separate plugin pickers. And, as I’m not sure to be clear about what I mean by plugin picker, let’s take a look to the FL Studio plugin picker. I find that really powerfulI and I’m sure Taktik can code something to grab automatically all GUI of all VST/VSTi you have in your paths.

My top suggestions will be mentioned by other people… so I’m throwing something else in :wink:

Support all MIDI channels from MIDI generators - not just channel 1.

3 Likes

Native time-stretching with warp modes for added glitch fuckery

2 Likes

Parallel container device. Since using sends is a mess.

2 Likes

regularly updates.

1 Like

This

One only, it would have to be fix the vibrato, tremelo and autopan pattern effect commands so that they cycle in time - or maybe this has already been done in 3.1.1? I still only have 3.1.

Only because I will be working with shorts looped waveforms like single cycle or monowave and SQ80 waveforms, none or only one or two vst (slow computer) so I want to be able to do some old school, slow vibratos and stuff and I want it all perfectly in time at the end of patterns when they loop round.

Only got a top 6 of things that would give me warm feelings…

• Support for multichannel input/output plugins and routing (makes audio rate “sidechaining” possible, but also other things)
  • parallel processing doofers with multi in/out
  • graph. automation workflow overhaul
  • industry quality time stretch/pitch shift capabilities,
  • and better support for audio tracks in general
  • granular, wavetablemorph, FM, … support in the sampler

resampling in realtime for vst and audio-in for further mangling

2 Likes

+1.

The addition of sample offset (09xx/0Sxx) to sampler modulation, or loop point automation

2 Likes

Please automation overhaul yes

1 Like

Awesome SAUCE !! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Fx container + automation overhaul wow!!!

Will need to do real-time crossfading with loop modulation.

My aunt Hilda’s dieing wish is only to see these updates cone to fruition… Let us pray…

1- The ability to undo / redo track mute / solo state
2- key binding for context menu in pattern
3- audio editing tools in waveform tab (sound forge style)

ONE idea//suggestion per person incl. (different splitt personas) & opslfly:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink:

just saw there is a voting poll option which I will put the Top Ten suggestions in later.

One Question @joule & @OopsIFly - Your both suggestions are the same, or just similar?

Dank

I don’t think so.

Anyway I feel you should ignore posts with multiple suggestions.

1 Like

Ah sorry, I did read the initial post with strong lack of attention, and thought it was asking a personal top ten from everyone.

Just ignore, I find the list in the first in thread post already contains enough good things to chose from, from my perspective.

Looking forward to the poll! Maybe it will motivate the devs to give in to one or another feature that is strongly demanded by the community.

1 Like

All fine - we go 10 about now. Lets do this!

or

Now its up to @taktik TakTik ! :space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader: