Tough Decision

i dont know… usually children dont appreciate what their parents do for them. They take it for granted. Añd mostly they think about how to establish their own lives and that parents should support them on every step… not the other way around…

Your children will love you when you are dead… Go to your grave and say… i loved my parents, too bad they are dead now and i cant say it to them…

sad but true… at least in most cases…

but i agree though that nobody can force woman to make abortion… this is decision she will have to make or not to make…
And of course abortion is no good for her health…

So as i said before… If you love eachother (at least now) then i think it will work out between you two and the baby…

“See, breaking up (/divorcing) after 8 years pretending to be “a happy couple” is more devastating for the kid than when you he/she has a seperate mother/father relation from the beginning.”

@Man at Arms

From that I can tell that you are not a father?
Because how do you know? Fact is you don’t its from case to case.

And secondly, as a fater if you divorce you will not get see your child as much as if you live together. That is something that can be painful once you have established a contact with your child.
Another thing is that if you have a child it can also be painful to see your girlfriend meet someone else who get to raise your child even more than yourself!

It can also mean trouble/pain during holidays like christmas etc.

So knowing what to do in life is not allways so easy…

It depends in what stage children are, but when they still are that vulnerable little baby, they give and recieve warmth.

It just depends on how you raise them.
One of the problems is misunderstanding and not being interested in your kid, they will somehow try to get your attention if you do not give it to them and if this will be negative attention, than so be it as they don’t care… they actually do care but they notice you don’t.

Boys will be pretty wild and loose in their younger years while girls will get loose when they become a teenager.

My son is almost three and he is at the age that he is discovering our borderlines. Just to see how far he can go.
Now that he can be naughty very often, he can also be a very nice boy.
He get’s cheers for the things he does / achieves properly and warnings and concrete punnishments when he behaves awarely bad.
This works out fine though it requires patience and no i’m not the perfect parent so i loose it once in a while, but i just keep in mind he’s just a little kid who does not know really good yet.

No, but in most cases it comes to using common sense in the best interest of the child.
If the child would be happy to stay with his mom rather than his father, then yes it’s very painfull, but the kid is happy.

For me this would matter more than my own feelings, since they are just a stack of emotions.

It is however painfull if the kid wants to stay with the father but the mother has the right and don’t allow the kid to go.
But again, this is against the interest of the child.

I find it a pretty sad world where people that divorce use their own children as armory and weaponary against eachother while actually it is dead clear the parents don’t belong together and they should try to figure out the best way to separate without blood-spilling.

Wow… Thanks alot for all the Feedback, I really appreciate it.

I would really like to answer all of the posts, but seeing as I wont get the net till 24th of April, it will have to wait untill then. (Im at a Internet Cafè)

So, we decided to keep the baby. More accurately; I agreed that we should keep the baby. And so we havent fought in days now :)

So Im gonna be a dad in 6 months, maybe less!

And its kinda cool, except for the diaper stuff… Does diapers come with (smelly-gas) masks?

Again, thanks alot for all the feedback!

Wish I had more time. Already read through all of them, took me 15 minutes.

IT-Alien, my condolences. Hope youre doing better.

I will talk to you all later.

Thanks a million :)

Hey, don’t worry about the diapers! At first they hardly smell or they smell like youghurt.
Because they only drink milk…

When they start eating food, its starts smelling a bit more, but don’t worry. Your own baby does not smell as bad as you think other babies does :)

:lol:
Have you ever noticed that only “other people’s” farts are “bad smelling”?
But “our” farts… nah, they always smell “right”.
Would you sit on a toilette where someone has just shitted without cleaning? Never! But you can relax over your own shit with no problem! :lol:

Edit:
oh well… what a shitty post <_<

I just farted…and it smells horrible!

damn, this thread is getting weird… :lol:

:w00t:

I just found out that the “Zippo-Fart”-Combination causes serious pain “where the sun doesn’t shine”

But I am glad to see that there will be another earthling very soon.

i dont wanna know how you found that out… :blink:

Ok guys that’s enough :blink:
I really DON’T want Dufey to go through ALL this useless shit-talk! :(
I was just a little OT but trying to throw a joke about the bad smell of diapers… and the fact that as bad as it comes it’s your son’s shit anyway… but this thread is not only falling from the rails of the topic… is getting useless.

Indeed, agree and pardon.
Also best wishes from me to you, Dufey.

All of my friends already have childs… Except me yet :(
And i saw their faces, and their emotions when they become parents… When they saw their childs 1st time in a maternity hospital… They was just SUPER happy! Bigger than whole world happy and ecstatic!
Word’s can’t describe this… And i only can see it and imagine what they’re really feels. To feel it fully and totally - you need to become father by yourself!

It worth whole live man.
Give a new live to a world.
And it’s your being.
Your flesh and blood.

Just can’t imagine this, like can’t imagine the infinity.
Good luck+health to your new family, and your new galaxy citizen :)

Reading about scenarios like Dufey’s and ItAlien’s make me really glad I’m gay. I would not want to be in those scenarios. If I was straight I’d probably get a vasectomy. I don’t want kids, and I wouldn’t want kids to be the thing keeping me in a relationship if it was falling apart–besides, if kids were what was keeping me with someone, the kids would be the ones to feel the brunt of the discomfort in the relationship. Also, the way I was raised was so messed up that I feel I’d probably repeat some of those patterns unconsciously. From everything I’ve seen, kids are a full time job no matter how many people are taking care of them.

I wish Dufey and ItAlien the best of luck.

I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for about 10 months now. It came together like a stereotypical lesbian relationship–I moved in 3 days after meeting him and it has been going strong ever since. He has been more supportive in every way than anyone has ever been in my life. Being that I’m “damaged goods” mentally, so to speak, I’m not exactly the easiest person to live with. I love him so much.

Dufey, I’m really glad to hear that you’re sticking with it. If you both really truly love each other, anything that gets in the way is merely a challenge, not the end of the world. As cliche as this sounds, love is a beautiful thing.

ItAlien, a large lump in my throat formed from hearing your scenario. That has to be absolute madness! I truly truly hope that at least there will be some sort of resolve for you. I send you my best wishes.

Damn, that’s impressive!
Guess being impulsive works well some times. :)

I personally want children of my own some day, my ex girlfriend just gave birth to beautiful little Emmy and I just got all mushy when I held her. :wub: