Trackers As Hardcore Gamers

yeah, thats the only game i play right now… i even bought a wheel for it :)

most realistic racing game out there… you can even improve your real-life driveing skills with this one :)

yes. i have a girlfriend of 4 years with whom i have a 20 month old son. if it wasn’t for my psp, i would have died of stress by now i think… it really helps me get through the winter nights when he goes to sleep but i don’t really have enough time to come back to the computer for an epic computing session, i can just pull out my psp for a couple of minutes here and there

now if i just had impulse tracker on my psp, i’d be all set

yeah, i love it because of the physics. i actually bought a wheel for it too, although i hated it and sold the wheel. i still play with my gamepad.

maybe we could play rbrnet together sometime?

You should ask her permission sometime so you too could enjoy a video game every now and then.

Do you avoid every activity she does not understand or agree with?

Are hobbies that do NOT involve her out of the question? SCARY!

Man I really need to read the forums more often :P . I play World of Warcraft about 10 hours a week, it used to be a lot more but there’s not much to do now until the expansion pack comes out. The only other game I’ve been playing is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion which is a lot of fun.

It’s still very buggy (at least the german version), but the community already fixed most of them or with the use of the construction set one can fix these yourselves. Some people complain about the leveling system, the console like menus, translation errors and the fast traveling system. It has a great atmosphere, lot’s of stuff to explore. Overall i think it’s a really great game but i’m hoping, that a patch will be published which will fix the issues.

an occasional bomberman or tekken3 match against friends, but rather seldom.
last game I playeded was vice city, I still have two games lying around that I bought a year ago and havent installed so far… so much about gaming. I just never seem to keep interest on a game for longer than 10 minutes

a tekken 3 match against a friend was my flavour of choice for many a year, until one day, sadly, I left the CD on the ground and scratched it into oblivion.

i’ve been playing oblivion as well. i’m about 15 hours into it. i never played any of the previous elder scrolls games, or any other hardcore RPG’s for that matter, but i’m highly enjoying it. the melée is very enjoyable, and the quest system makes you feel like you always have something to do.