Triggering multiple instruments?

A cool thing with the new MIDI trigger option for arpeggiators etc.
But is it just possible to trigger just one instrument with a trigger?

It would be nice to have the possibility to trigger more than just one instrument with one single trigger.

If the first instrument send through the MIDI it should work, no?

Natively only if using a renoise instrument andserially connect them with a midi plugin, e.g. protoplug set to just echo everything out. Or if the plugin your controlling can send midi through it to somewhere else.

If the first instrument send through the MIDI it should work, no?Yes, this works only, if the triggered instrument can send throgh MIDI. But if you have an instrument, that can’t send MIDI through, you can’t continue triggering the following instruments after there.

It’s just possible, if the triggered instrument supports MIDI through. But if you have an instrument that can’t, you can’t trigger the following instruments after that.

I mean, you just can choose one single MIDI Routing target in the plugin tab of the MIDI trigger. And it would be great if it would possible to have more than just one MIDI Routing “channel” in the plugin tab.

It’s just possible, if the triggered instrument supports MIDI through. But if you have an instrument that can’t, you can’t trigger the following instruments after that.

I mean, you just can choose one single target in the plugin tab of the MIDI trigger’s MIDI Routing. And it would be great if it would possible to have more then just one MIDI Routing “channel” in the plugin tab.

Correct. And I agree.

+1 for more than one channel

Agreed, it would be nice to trigger multipile instruments, but the current implementation is indeed already a huge improvement.