Triphopish Track - A New Vision

First of all, I apologize for the double post. I’ve already created a topic for this track while I was working on it, but I can’t find it for some reason…

Well…here’s the finished version: A New Vision

It’s a sort of chilled out triphopish glitchy ambient track. :wink:

Let me know what you think. If you have your own thread in this forum, link it here and I’ll return the favor.

Cheers!

This is a great track from you as usual! I always love to listen to some stuff from you. That glitchy buzzing thing in the beginning works very well, personally i don’t like that square synth lead you’ve used in the beginning, but i’m not a fan of those chip style sounds, so it might work well for others. The second part is absolutly lovely, very smooth with that little dirt you’ve used like distortion and vinyl effects. I also recognized, that you’ve cut some vocals, it’s not overused anymore like in the preview.

:walkman:

Thanks a lot Beatslaughter!

I’ve gotten mixed feelings with regards to that square lead. Some like it, some dislike it, and some don’t care. I’ve tried to find another more “dirty” sound to no avail, so for now it stays. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again!

-sonus

Do i hear a F.E.A.R. sample in the beginning?

Nope. Don’t even know what F.E.A.R. is.

Nice track again man! Like the feeling I got from it. Nothing to complain.
Keep on rocking!

impressive! pro…enjoyable…cool :D
but find the g# the piano plays from 3:13 on not mass compatible enaugh and not so enjoyable as g or so

Thanks a bunch for checking it out tnt97 and shruggy!

:yeah: :guitar: :drummer: :guitar: :yeah:

:D