Trying To Buy Renoise

I’m really frustrated, I keep trying to buy Renoise but it gives me a error as soon as I get to the last step, I tried different credit cards, tried friends credit cards, same result…error

That’s totally odd… I am sure somebody from the Renoise Team will answer you in a little while… I am not part of the Renoise Team, just a user… But, have you tried a different web browser? And have you tried PayPal? I notice the shop takes PayPal… PayPal is very efficient, and you can use any credit card with it, as long as you have a PayPal account…

Hopefully this gets sorted for you soon…

Cheers

telling what error you get would certainly help

You don’t have enough money?

What exactly does the error message say?

Are you 100% sure that you filled out the order form correctly and provided all the required information?

We don’t actually handle any part of the ordering process ourselves - it’s all handled by our payment processor Avangate. They simply inform us when an order has been successfully placed, and then we email the Renoise registration details to the customer.

If it’s some kind of technical problem with the online store, or some kind of problem with the credit cards you’ve tried to use, then I’m afraid there’s not much we can do about this. We recommend that you contact Avangate support directly to see if they can help you.

You can visit their support page here:
http://www.avangate.com/shopper-support/

Or email them directly:
support@avangate.com

Your browser could very likely be the culprit. Try a different browser or a different computer.